“Very good restaurant”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Santa Cruz, California
“Very good restaurant”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This restaurant is on the beach. They serve very good fish dinners and Thai dishes. They get busy so best to arrive earlier then later if you don't want to wait a long time for your meal. Great location to sit and have a drink and watch the sunset. They also have cooking lessons.

Visited February 2013

Essex
“Very very good.”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This was just a little bit more expensive than most of the others nearby but the food was very very good. Nice in the evening to sit down on the beach.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank petejude
Laholm
“Mmmmm the moneybags”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have forgotten the thai name fore the starter mention above. But oh so nice. My husband had fish one night and it was delisios.
One night it was fire show and templedance shows. Nice!

Visited March 2013
Santa Cruz, California
“Good Eats!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Good grilled sea food at the beach. A bit pricy but worth it. Very good service. We ate here for dinner a few times while on Lanta. Beautiful sunsets! they also offer cooking classes which we did not do. It can get quite busy later in the night so you might want to get there early!

Visited February 2013
København, Danmark
“A waiting game...”
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I sat at this place on a weekday at 12.30 and there was nobody else but the place looked cozy. I ordered with the waiter who did not understand "a big water". I explained and got a big bottle of water without a glass!? I ordered 2 dishes : pad Thai and fried rice. 45 minutes later nothing had been served. The cook stood in the restaurant just chilling... I asked for the food and they discussed it with the kitchen and he said he had not seen the order... I was the only person in the restaurant!!? I only ordered the pad Thai to give them a chance.. I got it and even though this is a Turist restaurant I did not get any fork or knife but only chopsticks. No problem for me but maybe for others without a chopstick skill.
The dish was extremely hot and I burned myself. The taste was not mentionable but just regular.