“Red Snapper Restuarant”

Ranked #32 of 317 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A cool and hip road side restaurant where you can indulge yourself with creative flavours of the world. A wide range of delicious sandwiches and other goodies during daytime. An exciting list of small plates,starters and main courses during the night. A nice bar environment with fine wines,cocktails and spirits.
Reviewed November 25, 2012

what a lovley place to eat and excellent food. maybe a place to *dress-up* as Lanta has few *posh noshes*. Nice atmoshere great food and beautfilly presented and reasonably priced. very impressed.

There are newer reviews for Red Snapper

Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is excellent, the nicest place on koh lanta, we had tapas which were very good. I would reccommend this place to anyone visiting koh lanta. Good value also.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

A visit to Ko Lanta is not the same if it did not include at least one meal at the Red Snapper. Their food is to die for, and can be enjoyed with great wines.

You can chose from an enormous tapas style menu, or have regular courses, both are very good. The food is a bit more expensive that average resort food, but it comes at high quality and is absolutely worth every bath!

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal here so much that we ate here twice. If resort food doesn't excite you & you've had you're fill of Thai , then this is the place to come! Lots of veggie options, good presentation of dishes, all full of flavour. Thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Me and my friends went to the Red Snapper as we heard that the food is really good. The food was really good and we had a wonderful time but what really bothered me was that I had ordered the cold cut plate that came with 2 small pieces of bread, so I ordered another piece of bread and they charged me for it! The reason I got upset was because I had my cold cut plate plus 3 glasses of wine and my total bill came upto 985 bhat = $35 this is expensive for Thailand, they could have easily given me the piece of bread for free! And I would have left with a smile on my face, it is the small things that customers really appreciate, as I am sure they would not have lost a penny by doing that.