We had the most amazing honeymoon in Lanta staying at the Crown. The staff were exception and the facilities were perfect. On arrival we were shown to our room and were given a bottle of French sparkling which was devine! The cocktails and foods were not too badly prices (but watch out for the 17% service tax on top of the listed price). Happy hours at both bars daily were great.
The location is fabulous also. Lanta is a smallish island and everything is quite spread out. You do need to hire scooters (only 350 bth per day) or a car to get into town and for access other restraunts but the island is so quiet it was not indtimitdating to drive like in Bangkok or Phuket. To really see anthing on Lanta you need car or scooter access anyway.
The only slight not wonderful thing to notice when booking here is the private pool villas overlookin the ocean. The room was beautiful, clean and stunning. However, being on our honeymoon we were hoping for the pool and courtyard area to be private. But thr ajoining villa and the housekeeping staff who used the driveway just aboove our room could see in, meaning there was no proivacy in thr pool or outdoor shower. I feel this should be advertised when booking the room as we were quite dissapointed with this fact.
Other than that we had the most amazing stay and I highly recommend this resort to both familys and coudples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to experience the privacy and natural setting of our 4.5 star boutique resort. With our property stretching across 22 hectares of park-like land it boasts gentle hills alongside steep cliffs overlooking the sea, an intimate and private white sand beach, as well as access to the famous 3km long Klong Dao Beach. Throughout our 83 generously-sized rooms and villas you’ll get the feeling of Thai contemporary architecture meets gracious Thai hospitality. Relax beside one of our two resort pools, enjoy the tastes of Thailand at our on-site restaurants, and be pampered at our rejuvenating Infinity Spa. In the evenings, sit seaside at our Reggae Bar and enjoy a cocktail while experiencing one of the best shows on the island – the sunset. The island of Lanta is still regarded as a green paradise where you will find splendid scenery such as rugged tree-covered hills, mangroves, and nine white sandy beaches. Our resort is ideally located, giving you the privacy of paradise, while also offering access to all the sights and sounds Koh Lanta has to offer. Crown Lanta has created lasting and vivid memories for guests worldwide, let us have a place in your heart as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Crown Lanta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Lanta Hotel Ko Lanta
- Crown Lanta Resort And Spa