Stayed here with my son and family and paid more for pool access,very hard to enter pool as there is no step to get in with. To eat you had a very long walk up a very steep hill. the staff were unhappy and the food was bad and out of date. would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to experience the privacy and natural setting of our 4.5 star boutique resort. With our property stretching across 22 hectares of park-like land it boasts gentle hills alongside steep cliffs overlooking the sea, an intimate and private white sand beach, as well as access to the famous 3km long Klong Dao Beach. Throughout our 83 generously-sized rooms and villas you’ll get the feeling of Thai contemporary architecture meets gracious Thai hospitality. Relax beside one of our two resort pools, enjoy the tastes of Thailand at our on-site restaurants, and be pampered at our rejuvenating Infinity Spa. In the evenings, sit seaside at our Reggae Bar and enjoy a cocktail while experiencing one of the best shows on the island – the sunset. The island of Lanta is still regarded as a green paradise where you will find splendid scenery such as rugged tree-covered hills, mangroves, and nine white sandy beaches. Our resort is ideally located, giving you the privacy of paradise, while also offering access to all the sights and sounds Koh Lanta has to offer. Crown Lanta has created lasting and vivid memories for guests worldwide, let us have a place in your heart as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Lanta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Lanta Hotel Ko Lanta
- Crown Lanta Resort And Spa