“The perfect choice” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Snorkeling Day Tour with Professional Guide in Ko Lanta
Ranked #5 of 37 Tours in Ko Lanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Planet Divers offers SCUBA Diving (Courses and Guided Dives), Technical Diving, snorkeling and is the only center offering Freediving courses on the beautiful island of Koh Lanta. We are able to provide two different daily diving locations with our two boats. Our large and spacious big boat is perfect to spend a nice chill out day to meet new friends or stay in family and also to get full diving lessons. We are the only one which offer three dives by speedboat to the farther and best sites around Koh Lanta. Our highly experienced and friendly team members are multi-lingual speaking, French, English, Swedish, German and Dutch. Blue Planet Divers's best value is small ratio teaching because our first concern is high standards learning.
Oslo, Norway
“The perfect choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

I am quite an inexperienced diver, so for me a good diving experience is dependent on not only the attractions under sea (although Mantas do help), but also confident instructors and a feeling of security. It you are like me, this is definitely the perfect choice. I had so much fun that I got easily convinced to do the Advanced, and what an experience!!! Open waters: don't even hesitate, just do it, and do it here! David, my instructor, was an enthusiastic and great teacher who confidently guided me in both English and French. He gets my highest recommendations! The rest of the crew, most of them bi/trilingual, are super friendly and welcoming, and there is a possibility of getting great videos of your dives from Gonzalo- the video expert of the boat.
I can easily say that the BP Divers got me hooked on divng! Thanks guys! :)

• Polish first
Kiev, Ukraine
“Everlasting moments!..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

On our blue planet we can find a lot of wonderful places for diving experiences, speed boat racing or snorkeling...but there's the only place to make it unforgettable when you get in addition an approach like you are the only one for whom they waited:) Blue Planet Divers are not just "one of the possible choices" for diving, but the most strong team of people who make you feel they knew you for all of their lives...

I'm not a diver by myself and never ever wrote a review, but the concern and attention of Blue Planet Divers team is worth the most warm words for the job they are doing. First diving courses and experiences were taken by my two sons (17 and 21 year old) and, hope you'll understand my concern towards it...and by myself, of course, I had a lot of time to attend from aside and look how the team is handling their job.

We had several trips for OW diving and speed boat ones as well..(during one of the them, we even had a possibility to feed monkeys in the jungle channels!) Not only almost a dozen of languages they do speak (Swedish, English, French, Russian and even Lithuanian), but they gathered here, in this team, really seems like the best ones from all over the world! That makes Blue Planet Divers approach so exclusive, because they can "catch" the thinking of every quest from any country they have:) and what is the most valuable - they share their time with you not only during experiences! The team has the big and very professional office with the class for the training courses and even nice shop...and not only that - they have the wonderful, brand new guest house called Lanta Harmony House, just few minutes from the office built on the water with very cozy terrace to the perfect view to Lanta Noi! Everything is managed on time and with any need you have. Additional and big THANK YOU for Ben, who is in the center of everything happens and always ready for help! We are eager to prolong our friendship with Blue Planet Divers which started last year and we've booked already our stay with them on the second part of February '14! Looking forward to come back to you soon!

Visited February 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Forget everyday life!! And just dive!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

I spent two days diving with blue plant. Steve my instructor was ace! He was very clear and patient.
The rest of the team made everyone feel welcome, all chatting and smiling! Great team!! I will defo be coming back;)

Visited January 2014
blueplanetdivers, General Manager at Blue Planet Divers, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review Charlotte! Your instructor told me a lot of good things about your diving experience with us. You are more than welcome and we hope we will meet you again as you are now part of our family.

Chicago, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fun first dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

I used Blue Planet Divers for Discover Scuba experience and I had a wonderful time! I was worried that the whole dive would be concentrated on the PADI program and making sure I had the rudimentary skills (which I had completed in the past, but never had the opportunity to complete the entire certificate), but within 15 min of successfully completing the skills I was able to experience the same beautiful underwater scenery as the other more experienced divers. Kev, my instructor, made me feel welcome on the boat and was friendly was very friendly, He was encouraging and tried to actively improve my skills over the day. My fiance was also going to attend the dive but was ill the evening before, but their cancellation policy was fair and he didn't end up losing too much money on the trip. Highly recommend them at whatever level your skills are at!

Hi Susan,

Thank you for your review! This is always a pleasure to meet traveller like you. All our instructor love to give and share their passion with diving beginners. We always make sure that we teach this one day diving program with strong standards and by making it fun too.

We hope to meet you again and maybe next time you will do a full course with us.

“Free diving course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

I just completed the AIDA** and AIDA*** with bp divers, these are certifications for free diving (or apnea). The course was amazing thanks to my yoga master and instructor Pete. If you consider doing AIDA or PADI in Thailand then don't hesitate, koh lanta is the best spot. 35m visibility and stunning underwater landscape especially in koh haa. The whole bp diver team is nice and helpful. The boat is very comfortable and snacks/drinks/thai lunch are available. If you're familiar with scuba diving and you're looking for new underwater sensations try free diving ;)

1 Thank Hugo M