“Excellent place to get certified with great team”
Review of Go Dive Lanta

Go Dive Lanta
Ranked #7 of 37 Tours in Ko Lanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Go Dive Lanta is a PADI dive center on Koh Lanta (island), Krabi Province, Thailand. We operate scuba diving and snorkeling trips to many dive locations around ko Lanta in the southern Andaman sea such as Hin Daeng- Hin Muang, Phi-Phi islands, The Koh Ha group of islands, Koh Bida, King Cruiser Wreck, etc. We offer the best value PADI diving courses beginning with Discover Scuba Diving, a variety of specialties, up to Divemaster.
Reviewed April 26, 2013

At first it was my husband who signed up for the PADI open water diver course. With a great assistance of our instructor Doa I decided to get the certificate as well, though it was the very last thing I planned :) With Doa we had great learn-relax balance which made the course an awesome experience! The boat crew very helpful with the great boat master ahead!

1  Thank Magda A

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Go Dive Lanta have really understood how to stand out from other dive shops.
Boat staff, instructors and dive masters are really friendly and professional. The boat is really comfortable and so well organized. Dive sites (Koh Bida and Koh Ha) are really beautiful, lots to see. The boat ride to the sites takes a couple of hours but during that time you can do your briefing then relax, enjoy the nice food and soak in the sun and the views. By the time you arrive at the dive site you are in the perfect frame of mind to enjoy the dive.
I planned to go for 2 dives and ended up staying to the do the Advanced Open Water. I would warmly recommend Go Dive Lanta, great instructor (Doga) and boat master (Dana). Thanks again!

2  Thank FlorenceJ560
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I can highly recommend Go Dive to both more experience divers as well as beginner . Go Dive has a very professional crew of instructor and Dive masters , i took deep diver and enriched air diver special with instructor doga safi .very cool guy, a friend of mine and a extremely well rounded diver . Really nice dive sights , a lot of wired and beautiful creatures ! Thumbs up for Go Dive ! See you next season :)

2  Thank Peter_mollerup
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Found these people via the place I stayed in Koh Lanta. They arranged pick up every morning and it was on time every day. The equipment was in good condition and divemasters were professional. I am certified dive instructor and equipment technician with 20 years experience so mostly regarded as a difficult customer. My interest is now only photography so I need babysitter for myself on most dives when I get to new location These people were quite happy to accommodate. The boat is comfortable, with upper deck for dry area and food, and lower deck for dive fear. Downstairs is noisy since they have engines running and compressor on board, but upstairs is fine. Most boat rides here takes around two hours, and diving takes up basically whole day. It is however quite relaxing. Just enjoy the awesome scenery. I can recommend this company to anyone regardless of experience level

2  Thank msjvanrooy
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I just completed my open water course through Go Dive Lanta and had a great time. The staff are experienced, supportive and encouraging & the boat is well equipped and comfortable. It was a great way to spend some of my time in Ko Lanta. I would definitely recommend them.

1  Thank Jodie K