“Just ask for Beer.”
Review of Go Dive Lanta

Go Dive Lanta
Ranked #8 of 38 Tours in Ko Lanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Go Dive Lanta is a PADI dive center on Koh Lanta (island), Krabi Province, Thailand. We operate scuba diving and snorkeling trips to many dive locations around ko Lanta in the southern Andaman sea such as Hin Daeng- Hin Muang, Phi-Phi islands, The Koh Ha group of islands, Koh Bida, King Cruiser Wreck, etc. We offer the best value PADI diving courses beginning with Discover Scuba Diving, a variety of specialties, up to Divemaster.
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Had a great time with these guys. Very friendly and helpful staff. When I mentioned 'Go Dive' everbody in Koh Lanta knows the place. I mention the name Beer to a guy about 8km away, and amazingly, that guy also knows Beer. Must be a very popular guy in Koh Lanta. Next time you are in Koh Lanta just mention 'Go Dive' or 'Beer' or just ask for 'King'.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Go Dive is Thai owned, which I loved because I like to support the local community. However, it employs divers (some of the best) from all over the world (Adrian from Canada, Dean from Wales and Oh from Thailand were all amazing) We dealt with King (one of the owners) and his knowledge and professionalism sealed the deal. The divemasters were fun and informative of everything SCUBA, and their dive boat is by far the best in the area. Not because it was fast (because it's not), but because of the crew. The captain was very accommodating and his wife does all the cooking (very delicious) for the trips. Even other dive shops agree. We had an amazing time with Go Dive and would definitely go back to them in a heartbeat.

1  Thank Flip4Life
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Had two really beautiful fun dives at Ko Ha with Go Dive. Faye Radnor was my instructor who I would recommend if you are out there. Very patient, loves what she does and strives to ensure you get the most out of your day.

Very friendly staff overall everyone willing to help you and ensure you have a good time and the dives themselves were just stunning: Ko Ha is a mini paradise.

Tip: try to read up a bit on tropical fish beforehand so you can get more out of the whole experience and appreciate it more then you would.

1  Thank NomadicBoys
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Juz got back from my second trip to Lanta and had another fabulous dive escapade.

It was so last minute yet King from Go Dive still managed to help me out with transfers and other advices.

The dives? Simply superb! Topped with brilliant divemasters.. Who were all sunny and cheery always.
Always there to help, above and underwater.

Nutty - nudibranch specialist
Dene - Welsh Ghost Pipefish!

Our two fantastic divemaster buddies who made it all happen! We were also invited to after dive chillout sessions and i think that adds extra spice on top as we talked and chilled over beers and volleyball.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

24 January I went on a day daytrip / 2 dives with Go Dive. I booked the first dive as a refresher dive as my last dive was a year ago and I only had four dives the last four years. Go Dive proved to be an excellent choice.

Literally the moment you walk into the shop you are greeted by friendly staff and they take really good care of you right from the beginning. The boat is very nice with plenty of room and very handy, it leaves from the pier at the back of the shop.

The trip to the dive spot of the day - Koh Haa - lasted two hours and on the way I - doing a refresher dive - was prepared really well, including a questionnaire on basic skills which my personal (!!) dive master for the day ran through. Going into the water I felt very refreshed and comfortable and even more so after the first dive. The other divers I talked to also had a very good experience.

The atmosphere on the boat was great and very friendly - and the food very tasty, not too forget. At the same time focus the whole time was on safe, fun and interesting diving.

Finally - a special thanks to Dene for the very good refresher dive. Spot on!!

I highly recommend Go Dive.