“Professional, safe and fun”
Review of Dive & Relax

Dive & Relax
Ranked #1 of 37 Tours in Ko Lanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Avoid the crowds; dive and snorkel in very small groups with a focus on great personal service, safety and fun. Departing from the beach each morning at 9am, our two speedboats carry a maximum of 10 divers each to some of the best dive sites in Thailand. PADI courses available in several languages, and with typical group sizes of just 2 or 3 divers with each divemaster or instructor (max 4), diving is more than just a job for us. Enjoy our PADI 5-Star service and let some of the most experienced, friendly and professional dive instructors on Koh Lanta take care of you while you just sit back, dive and relax...
Reviewed May 12, 2014

My husband and I booked our PADI course at Dive and Relax. Right from the first email they were responsive to all our questions. We had Lucy as our instructor (one instructor for the two of us) and she was perfect, explaining things very clearly and she was very patient. I was somewhat nervous about diving but she immediately put me at ease. Beyond making sure we had a good grasp of the skills, she also took time to point out lots of different sea life.

Unfortunately they ended up having to reschedule our planned open water dives due to bad weather. I was very happy that they chose to not operate in unsafe or unpleasant conditions and we were still able to go and complete our course once the weather cleared up.
The boats are very fast and we arrived at the dive sites way before any other operators. The equipment was in great shape and the boat crew were very helpful assisting us in and out of the water. The lunch was very tasty and all the staff on board were constantly offering us drinks or more food.

After such a positive experience at Dive and Relax we can't wait to continue diving and hope to be back soon!!!
Thanks!!!!

Reviewed May 4, 2014

This was the best thing we did while travelling Thailand for 1 month. Dive & Relax were so professional and made everything fun and easy to understand. Our lessons took place in the sun and the diving was amazing - we saw a tigertail seahorse, leopard shark, whale sharks, turtles (my favourite) and octopuses. We dove with Robin and Oh and both made the experience amazing, taking the time to show us coral , fish and much more. Lunch and drinks were provided and fantastic. It was lovely sunbathing on the boat on the way back to the beach. Once we had completed the PADI we then did some free dives with them and surfaced in caves, which was amazing. Robin was so patient and took time to explain all the fish that we saw. Oh was so passionate about what she did and it was a pleasure to dive with her and see her excitement over the things we saw. Thank you so much, it is an experience that we will never forget.

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

I have always wanted to try diving, whereas my wife needed a lot of convincing to try it. It felt foolish to not give it a go whilst in Thailand so am I glad I found Dive and Relax!

After an initial search, after initial email conversations with a few shops, I setttled on going into their shop with my wife for a briefing and to pay.

From the email, to the briefing, to the dive itself, everything felt totally professional. My rather apprehensive partner in the end enjoyed the day and I am convinced with a lesser place she would not have.

The dive itself was very good as well. Boat was quick, equipment was in good order, lunch was plentiful and tasty, more than enough water/juices/etc

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Everything from the initial contact via email to the dives was flawless. They are very professional and helpful, the boat was great: super fast, super clean, and the equipments very well organised. Our guide was amazing, gave us a super detailed briefing before the dive, and was very helpful in the boat and underwater.
Plus, everyone was super nice and friendly. I was very sad i did't have the time to dive again with them.
Highly recommended !

Reviewed April 26, 2014

This is the friendliest and most professional dive operation I have ever come across. I am an advanced diver and my friend is a novice, she was nervous having not dived for many years. Both of our levels were catered to perfectly and we really felt safe in he hands of diving instructors. The largest group size we dived in was 4 and much of it was 1:1 with the instructor- brilliant. Equipment was top notch and food very tasty and good quality. The instructors knowledge of the underwater world was encyclopaedic and they were all so enthusiastic about their profession. Another thing that stood out was the quality of the boat- it was clean and very fast, meaning we got to dive sites within 30 minutes, whereas other dive operators take 2-3 hours! We will definitely return, although I'm not sure we'll ever beat seeing 4 leopard sharks on our finial dive here- magical.

2  Thank Laura M