“Search No Further... Dive & Relax is it!!”
Review of Dive & Relax

Dive & Relax
Ranked #1 of 37 Tours in Ko Lanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Avoid the crowds; dive and snorkel in very small groups with a focus on great personal service, safety and fun. Departing from the beach each morning at 9am, our two speedboats carry a maximum of 10 divers each to some of the best dive sites in Thailand. PADI courses available in several languages, and with typical group sizes of just 2 or 3 divers with each divemaster or instructor (max 4), diving is more than just a job for us. Enjoy our PADI 5-Star service and let some of the most experienced, friendly and professional dive instructors on Koh Lanta take care of you while you just sit back, dive and relax...
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Search No Further... Dive & Relax is it!!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

To all Divers out there and even snorkellers, Dive & Relax is an awesome Dive Centre for fun dives, dive courses and snorkelling. My wife and I dived with them in Dec 2012 and March 2013 and we clocked a total of 40 dives in all. What made us decide to dive with them again in March 2013 and sign up for our Nitrox course with them is purely due to their professionalism, commitment and passion for this recreational sport. Our Nitrox Instructor Sandra was Fantastic. She possesses the patience of a true coach. In fact, she even advised us on how to further improve our trim. [She did not have to!] Thanks! Sandra.
It was truly gratifying diving with all of the dive instructors- Rhi, Wade, Sal, Anna and Sandra.

Cameron, you should buy a bigger speed boat. Ha..2

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Snorkeling Koh Haa”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Nice company with attentive staff.
Me and the misses really enjoyed the beautiful scenery and perfect snorkeling / diving spots.
Food on board was delicious and plenty of water and soft drinks available.

Visited May 2013
Arua, Arua, Uganda
“A WONDERFUL First Dive Experience”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I'd like to start by saying that I'm not the best swimmer...okay, I can barely swim, but I really wanted to learn to dive. My instructor was incredibly patient with me while I slowly learned the skills. She worked with the owner to make a package that catered to my wants and abilities. They were super flexible and fair. It's a wonderful atmosphere. You feel like you are a part of the cool group. This company is loads better than others on the island and in Phuket. Having speed boats is the key. We were able to spend more time in the water and less time chugging along to the dive sites. The food and drinks on the boat are also great. Delicious simple Thai food. (Aroy!) I can't express enough what a wonderful time I had over the three days.

Visited February 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“TeamUSA/Sun Flower”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Amazing! Drive & Relax has an awesome crew. I high recommend diving with them on your trip to Thailand. Koh Lanta is a great island to hang out, dive and relax. Had two great days of diving with Rhi. She is very knowledgable and a great instructor. A big thanks to Cameron and rest of the crew as well! Overall a great group to dive with and will take very good care of you on you dive.

Kori :)

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Kori17
Watford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent Dive School in Koh Lanta”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Many thanks to Cameron and Sandra for holding my hand through my PADI course. At 56 it was a hard learning curve but Sandra was incredibly patient and got me through it. I hope to build on my experience with Dive & Relax and eventually become a confident and competent diver. Sandra was a very professional teacher but added just the right amount of laughter and fun. Many thanks to all at Dive & Relax for also organising the Lanta Castaway as our base on Koh Lanta.

Anne