“My favourite place in lanta ”
Review of Le Paris

Le Paris
Ranked #308 of 444 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Description: A homely environment with both indoor and outdoor seating, serving both traditional Thai and French cuisine with hosts ensuring your complete satisfaction.
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

We tried so many different things in le Paris and enjoyed every one of them! Natti makes the best mojitos, be sure to try them! We will be back in October to get more amazing cheese and fabulous food! Really recommend!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I have been here a few times this week and have enjoyed tasty French and Thai food! The service is fantastic and Natti makes you feel at home in her restaurant! Brilliant cocktails, delicious cheese board and overall a fantastic dining experience! Our favourite place to visit on Koh Lanta by a mile! 100% Recommend Le Paris to anybody visiting this beautiful island!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and myself have been here three times already this week and we will be back again tomorrow! Natti is an amazing host and her food is wonderful! From Thai to French cuisine this restaurant is top class and very welcoming! Best restaurant we have visited on koh Lanta and 100% would recommend! Try the cheese board and the wine! Even gave my partner plasters and cleaning materials after an accident before we went to the restaurant! Le Paris is a must if your visiting koh Lanta! Amazing vibes and food!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited here on our first night in Ko Lanta, very reasonably priced! Tasty food!
We even returned a few days later for the cheese board, after travelling for 5 months and not having much cheese, it definitely hit the spot, only 300baht too!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Jade H
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend actually had good food, but the service was pretty much non existing. There where only three other guests, but we waited a very long time for our food. The waitress was in a hurry and rude. The icing on the cake was the long, loud and unprofessional argument between the owner and what I think was his wife - “she wanted cigarettes, he wanted her to shower, he was lazy, she always ate ect...”
interesting night and not in a good way, which was a shame as the food was quite good.

Date of visit: January 2018