All reviews klong nin beach busy road change rooms bar next door rent a scooter island phuket spicy
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in a standard, garden view room during the high season. Most disappointing hotel of our two week travels through Thailand. The room had an unpleasant smell, mold in the bathroom & the AC unit appeared as if it had not been cleaned or dusted in a very long time. That being said, the bed sheets were clean & the bath towels although extremely old & worn were also clean. I would not return & could not recommend the property to anyone I know.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We booked this hotel at the last minute with a travel agency in Bangkok without reading any of the reviews. We're sold a premium suite for which we paid top dollars, when we arrived the room, we asked for the safe and they told us they had to install it, when we opened the closet it had hanging two stained white robes and 2 pillows that also had perspiration stains,never had been washed, we asked to remove them. The bathroom had a very strong sewer odor all the time, When I asked for the room to be cleaned they came and swept for a minute in a few spots and left. The Breakfast was the worst we have seen in all my travel. Friendliness Zero.
The pool is a plastic pool and it was fool of green algae.
The only good thing was that the Beach Klong Nin was very nice... there are other nice hotels in the same beach, next time we are going to Andalay Boutique Resort. There are great restaurants also in that area try Roi Tai Rest. We couldn't get a refund because I had paid the Travel Agency direct.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NubiaR12
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Me n the mrs were holed up in so e real cheap bungalows for 5 nights at the end of our 2 month trip and wanted to stay further down south in a decent resort , we scootered the whole stretch that nice beach resort sits on and decided to stay there for 3 nights as it ticked more boxes than any of the 10 or so we looked at. We paid 1500 a night for a real comfortable room with ac , fridge , comfy bed , hot water etc etc. It also included a buffet brekky which ok wasn't the best but fact that I could knock up bacon sausage n egg butties till a popped it was spot on for moi. The beach that the hotel sits on is gorgeous and the pool even tho small was a great alternative for a quick cool down dip. Gotta say the staff were prob the friendliest or just about up there in all places we've stayed so just made you relax from the off. The wifi was good with 4 different spots to Suit you sitting in room , by pool , restaurant or lobby. I read that you can get better value on other reviews but we can totally assure you when we were looking it was the best value .. Thanks to all the staff for making the last 3 days of our hol and anniversary special

Room Tip: Garden view or pool view just as good as beach front and abit cheaper
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Unfortunately I can't say a thing about their rooms or the friendliness of the reception staff. I'm living in Koh Lanta and just go there for food, especially if I feel like having some Western Food. Dunno why I like it sooooo much but the Spaghetti Carbonara, the Pollo Pizza and the Indian Food are just enormously delicious. Of course the Carbonara doesn't taste like the one at home but it's aroy mak mak (very delicious) in its own way. The staff in the restaurant is super lovely and they will remember you (and your orders) after a few days even if you do not stay at the resort. Their bar sells beers for a comparatively cheap price. By the way, their Thai food is also good. Try the rice soup with chicken, or their seafood bbq. I can also recommend their Pad Thai and their Khao Pad Gai.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2013

They didn't respect our reservation even though they charged our credit card, they ended giving us a horrible room at the other side of the road that smelled, very dark and noisy. The woman at the front desk was very rude to us even though we were in the right since they already charged us for a beach front bungalow. It was a shame.
The next day we left to Lanta Palace, and we had a great experience and amazing staff with all new decor and original rooms!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple