We stayed here for 3 nights in April. Hotel location is amazing, right on the beach with tons of restaurants and nearby. AC room was clean and spacious, nice bathroom with working hot water, comfy bed, refridgerator, safe. Staff was helpful with advice and motorbike rental. Food at the on site restaurant was mediocre (what they had available anyway, we ordered 5 different dishes only to be informed they were out of chicken, shrimp, fish, cheese and pasta). Also the pool was quite dirty and looked like it had not been skimmed in quite some time. Visible layer of bugs and oil on the surface. Wifi was also very expensive and intermittent. However given that we were here to relax on the beach and explore the island, the food, pool and wifi were minor issues. Overall we had a pleasant experience and for the price we would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the most beautiful beach, Long Beach or Phare-Ae Beach with blue crystal clear seas, a self white sand beach and pine trees, This is what one can call a real picturesque, virgin- resting paradise .Come and check it out yourself ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Good Days Lanta Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Days Lanta Chalet And Resort
- Good Days Lanta Chalet Hotel Ko Lanta