“The best quality for reasonable price”
Review of Dreamy Spa

Dreamy Spa
Ranked #4 of 23 Spas & Wellness in Ko Lanta
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Most qualitive service you can get on Koh Lanta. Avoid manicue though as they do it Thaj style and it does not look very professional and doesn't last long. But Waxing, pedicure, foot massage - very, very good quality.

2  Thank Svetlana8274

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Here you can book an appointment lasting for 2-4 hours and when you arrive just pick and choose from their treatment-book, just like from a menu at a restaurant. Although a little more pricy than just taking a regular massage down at the beach, here you will get that little extra treatment you do not get anywhere else. Don´t miss their reflexology - foot massage - an hour that you do not want to end!

1  Thank LoveTravel75_4
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Dreamy Spa, a very popular spa providing a full range of spa treatments, is very handily located 5 minutes walk from our accommodation in Long Beach Ko Lanta. I was particularly interested in a manicure and pedicure and booked to come back later in the day. The ambiance was as you'd expect in a Thai Spa, with very friendly smiley masseuse and beauty therapists. I was made to feel welcome and made comfortable on a relaxation chair with cushions amd a footstool. The manicure and pedicure took around 70 minutes to complete, was thorough and followed the usual method, with a cool herbal drink to start and finish and a cooling cloth over my eyes, very relaxing, listening to the calming music quietly playing in the background.
When I returned to our accommodation later in the day, I was aware that the varnish on my nails was bubbling up and was very rough. Today I returned to the Spa to ask what may have caused this effect. The staff were immediately apologetic, explaining that the wrong top coat had been used. I was thanked for returning to the Spa. I imagine some clients just complain in reviews and don't give the Spa a chance to correct errors or possibly are just passing through and are long gone, by which time it's too late. I was taken back into the relaxation area and the varnish was removed and replaced without question. My nails are now perfect! I have rebooked for a facial and another manicure in 8 days time, the day before we fly home as I have every confidence in the staff at Dreamy Spa.

1  Thank VickiGrierson
Reviewed January 13, 2014

My girlfriend and I went to this place because it was highly ranked here.

I think the foot massage was average and my girl friend's manicure and pedicure was good but not outstanding.

No need to do long drives for this massage place.

1  Thank Robin M
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I would recommend going here for a massage or a spa package! It is clean and the girls are very friendly.

1  Thank pinkguitars15