SriLanta Resort
$73
$80
$66
Agoda.com
Lanta Sand Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
$35
$25
Agoda.com
Long Beach Chalet(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
$35
$29
$78
$62
Agoda.com
MOONLIGHT Exotic Bay Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
$40
$27
Agoda.com
Pimalai Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)
$178
$172
Orbitz.com
$192
$130
1,278 results
All reviewssri lantastar pathveranda roomyoga classesbeach frontklong nin beachbeautiful poolfire showsun loungerskrabi airportbars and restaurantsour honeymoonlow seasonthai foodrelaxing staybeach barbeautiful island
Reviewed April 29, 2012

My husband and I spent 1 week at Sri Lanta. The food was excellent! Not all staff can speak english but they are all very friendly and helpful. The pool is almost on the beach, a very relaxing place to sit and watch the ocean. There are many cafes and restaurants within walking distance from Sri Lanta. The beach is a bit rocky at low tide but walk 2 minutes either side and it's great. I would highly recommend Sri Lanta for a relaxing break. The villas in the bush are lovely and cool.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I really feel that if you're after a small, friendly, boutique experience on Ko Lanta then this is the place for you. OK, so you have to walk across a 10 foot (!) road to the bungalows, OK so the beach isn't the most amazing in Thailand and you have to walk up a few steps to the lovely bungalow but the overall ambiance, food, staff and setting are amazing. We went in low season so it was nice and quiet, we had the pool pretty much to ourselves and it's so chilled. You can have a drink in the pool, watching the sunset and then get out and eat in the lovely restaurant where the food is incredible. Afterwards they let you just sit and either have another drink or literally lie down at your table. Great place, please go and ask for the lovely Sao to serve you!

Room Tip: If you're bothered then maybe ask for a bungalow closest to the steps.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for three nights during my motorbike tour to Koh Lanta. I arrived late at the hotel because the ferry service was suspended for hours due to Tsunami alert. Since everyone, including hotel staffs were evacuated to the higher ground, the hotel restaurant service was also affected. After checked in at 10pm, I was informed by front desk that restaurant was closed. Knowing my friends and me were hungry after the long ride, to our surprise, a few staffs from the front desk offered to cook simple meal for us at the staffs' canteen. I knew that they were also tired from the evacuation work earlier, but took the effort to care about the guests. It was like the best meal ever!

The rooms to me were just average. I personally think the property owner trying hard to make the resort 'boutique', somehow overdid it and became impractical. There nothing much outstanding about the facilities too. But the friendly staffs and their care to the guests balanced up the shortfalls, infact commendable. And this what makes this resort special.

And the food at the restaurant served excellent local dishes. We tried looking around in the area for good local food, but ended up at the hotel restaurant as they were the best.

When I left the hotel, I cannot remember much about the rooms or the rest of the hotel, but the warmth and care of the staffs and the good food at the restaurant are something worth remembering.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 13, 2012

We stayed here as a party of 4 during the middle of April 12. Both rooms were nice and clean. Ours was half way up the hill and our friends were right at the top. Neither of which had a view as the rooms were situated in the jungle!

The pool area was lovely and peaceful very clean the pool was like a bath with fresh water being used.

The food in the beach bar was good value also. Happy hour was good and lasted 2 hours I think.

As previously stated the rooms are set in the jungle so expect creepy crawlies, ghekos, frogs and about every other insect to be in or around your room! This put me off slightly and tended to leave the room first thing and return late at night. There is also a steep walk to the rooms which was fine for us but the elderly or fat people might struggle! The staff however will carry your luggage for you!

The beach an pool area makes up
For this though and are both fantastic and quiet. Probably the most sandiest beach I've been on with no stones pebbles or crabs!!

The staff were amazing at this place, the first evening we were there the earthquake his Indonesia which put our location in an extremely vulnerable position for a tsunami!! The staff were quick to raise the alarm and evacuated everybody up the mountain prompt an efficiently causing little panic. After a short time in the "safety" area staff brought rice and water to us all. They didn't have to do this but was a real nice touch. The 2 days later was songkran (Thai new year) an again the staff were brilliant even though this is the biggest festival of the year they seemed happy to be at work serving us.

A very very nice place to stay .. I personally wasn't over keen on the room merely because I don't like bugs!!!!

I don't think I would stay here again but would certainly use the pool, bar and beach area. The grassed area is great too lovely green grass to walk around or play volley ball on!

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank jdoafc
Reviewed March 27, 2012

A resort is a bit expensive, specially the restaurant and spa, but this is not a problem since you can find a lot of restaurants along the beach. The pool is nice, the beach part also. Everything is made with style. Wooden hut are charming, with a big bathroom and a balcony. They are located in a "jungle". You can even see monkeys climbing on the trees if you are lucky. A great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple