“Exellent tasting menu!”

Time for Lime's Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 366 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Cuisines: Thai, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Time For Lime's dining concept is Thai Fusion Tapas for ADULTS ONLY. You get to enjoy a little bit of everything. The menu changes every day. We also have a full vegetarian/vegan menu and can cater for all allergies and dietary requirements. We have built Lanta Animal Welfare's centre and is their major supporter. Happy hours on our famous cocktails from 5.30 Pm - 6.30 Pm. We serve food from 5.30 pm. Last order 9.30 Pm CLOSED SUNDAYS
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Visited here with my husband for a nice dinner, since we wanted to support the Lanta animal wellfare. The place was so comftable& lovely and just on the beach. We were watching the sunset while waiting for the first dish to come. The tasting menu was exellent! Full of great flavours and really plenty to eat. In the end we both were really full! Service was also great and it was fun to see the cooking school on in live action, which was next to the kitchen area. I highly recommend to visit this lovely place in Ko lanta!! The profits also go for a good cause! Suberb!

Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

The staff were so friendly and polite and The food was totally amazing!!!!!We will come back for sure! Cozy envirement!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Time for Lime is important to visit as you donate to Lanta Animal Welfare while you are treated with some delicious food. The concept is good as they have a new menu every day but everybody gets the same this day. You are served 6 dishes and they all taste good. While you are there you can cuddle some of the many cats. They also have bungalows to rent. Time for LIme is right at the beach.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Definitely some of the best food we had while in Thailand and I feel like we had amazing good everywhere we went. Also took the cooking class which was one of the highlights of our trip.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I love Thailand and I love Koh Lanta but Time for Lime made the difference that makes the difference. I do not know where to start I just can tell that out of 6 evenings I spent in Koh Lanta 5 were at Time for Lime (Sunday is closed that is the only reason why I missed one). Place is basic but not neutral, in a certain way classy and relaxed just on the beach sea front. Every night I hade a different tasting menu and I cannot rfemeber not even one dish I wouldn't like to taste again. Cocktails are amazing and always been unsure between the Lemongrass or the Chilly margaritas so I had both every evening before dinner. I cannot still make up my mind which one is the best. In what already sounds as perfection you have to add the icing, the staff!! I am a solo traveller but I have never felt like that during my evenings at Time for Lime. If there is one regret is not to have attended one of the cooking classe. I want to mention the opportunity I have had every night to walk one of the rescue dogs that live in the back area of the bungalows. Dom, you have stolen a piece of my heart. Thank you to all the staff of Time for Lime

foodiefreak, Owner at Time for Lime's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

We really enjoyed having your here, and yes, Time for Lime is
definitely a great place for the solo travelers. There's always a
friendly drink and some conversation to be had at the bar. Or, a
cocktail and dinner on the beach if you want to just relax and enjoy
your the sunset.

kind regards from,
Junie the owner, staff, volunteers and all the animals you help to support by visiting us.
Welcome back!