“I left my heart there”

Time for Lime's Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 348 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Cuisines: Thai, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Time For Lime's dining concept is a 6 dish TASTING MENU. You get to enjoy a little bit of everything. The menu changes every day. We also have a full vegetarian tasting menu. No MSG! We have built Lanta Animal Welfare's centre and is their major supporter. Happy hours on our famous cocktails from 3.30 Pm - 6.30 Pm. We serve food from 5 pm. Last order 9.30 Pm CLOSED SUNDAYS
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I love Thailand and I love Koh Lanta but Time for Lime made the difference that makes the difference. I do not know where to start I just can tell that out of 6 evenings I spent in Koh Lanta 5 were at Time for Lime (Sunday is closed that is the only reason why I missed one). Place is basic but not neutral, in a certain way classy and relaxed just on the beach sea front. Every night I hade a different tasting menu and I cannot rfemeber not even one dish I wouldn't like to taste again. Cocktails are amazing and always been unsure between the Lemongrass or the Chilly margaritas so I had both every evening before dinner. I cannot still make up my mind which one is the best. In what already sounds as perfection you have to add the icing, the staff!! I am a solo traveller but I have never felt like that during my evenings at Time for Lime. If there is one regret is not to have attended one of the cooking classe. I want to mention the opportunity I have had every night to walk one of the rescue dogs that live in the back area of the bungalows. Dom, you have stolen a piece of my heart. Thank you to all the staff of Time for Lime

foodiefreak, Owner at Time for Lime's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

We really enjoyed having your here, and yes, Time for Lime is
definitely a great place for the solo travelers. There's always a
friendly drink and some conversation to be had at the bar. Or, a
cocktail and dinner on the beach if you want to just relax and enjoy
your the sunset.

kind regards from,
Junie the owner, staff, volunteers and all the animals you help to support by visiting us.
Welcome back!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Enjoyed eating here, would have loved to do the cooking class, but eating all the small dishes of teh fixed menu was great! 6 different snacks made a full meal. Try the lemongrass mojito! Very nice. Best to make reservation in advance, to eat.
To cook for sure a reservation on time is necessary. Cooking class is from 16:00 to about 22:00 ..and ot looked great!

Thanks for checking us out, we're happy that you enjoyed it.
Dinner reservations are definitely recommended, especially for groups
of more than 2-3 people. The cooking classes fill up quite quickly in
advance as well, so we usually ask that people reserve at least 3 days
ahead of time, especially if they have only 1 or 2 possible days.

kind regards from,
Welcome back!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We ate here one night and weren't disappointed but weren't over whelmed. Good food but more expensive than most other restaurants we tried BUT it's a not for profit restaurant and the money goes to the Lanta Animal Welfare Charity - so that's ok by me :-)

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Interesting mix of thai and western style food. Only tasting menus were available when we visited, but they are very good. But make sure you have enough time to enjoy it.

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

This place is expensive and only seemed to offer the 6 course tasting menu for dinner, still we had a great meal here and really enjoyed the food which was delicious. All the profit goes towards helping house homeless animals too which is nice. Service was also great, we had a blonde Australian lady serve us most of the time and she was amazing. The cooking class looked cool too!