“great food nice poeple”

Time for Lime's Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 399 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Cuisines: Thai, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Time For Lime's dining concept is Thai Fusion Tapas for ADULTS ONLY. You get to enjoy a little bit of everything. The menu changes every day. We also have a full vegetarian/vegan menu and can cater for all allergies and dietary requirements. We have built Lanta Animal Welfare's centre and is their major supporter. Happy hours on our famous cocktails from 5.30 Pm - 6.30 Pm. We serve food from 5.30 pm. Last order 9.30 Pm CLOSED SUNDAYS
Reviewed January 6, 2014

The 6 dish taster menu was quality and that fact that all profit made go's on Lanta animal welfare made it even better1

Reviewed January 6, 2014

My wife and I visited in late December, a busy time for them, and we were blown away by the quality of this place. The food was varied, authentic, immaculately presented, and simply delicious. My favourite was the fried papaya on the tasting menu. The service was friendly, helpful, and sincere. You could tell everyone who worked there loved working there and loved food. For the two tasting menus and plenty of drinks we paid very little, and the animal shelter they support is a wonderful cause.

I can't believe any of the poor reviews this place has received, it deserves none of them. With the beautiful decor and amazing flavourful dishes this was hands down one of the best meals I had in Thailand.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

This place is fabulous: excellent food, great service from friendly staff (a mix of foreigners and Thais) and a beautiful location on the beach. There's nothing better than enjoying their delicious happy hour cocktails (try the Mojito and the Lemongrass Margarita) while watching the sun go down. And the best thing is that all the profits go to support Lanta Animal Welfare.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

My spouse was not enthusiastic, I liked the food (we took the tasting menu, which was a bit different from our every day curries). The setting was really beautiful, I found the green lanterns with gekkos inside charming. The lady of the house talked to us a while. She is quite a personality, and doing a good job for the animals.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We read about this restaurant in a guide book & came to try the food. It was a bit disorganised, which is not a big problem when you are on holiday, but we did wait quite a long time for the first dishes (our waitress said she was a volunteer).
You have to have a set menu of 5 small dishes. Some of them were nice, others not so great. The papaya salad was very oily & the fish was too salty. The drinks list is quite limited and overall I think it was a bit expensive for what we ate - but apparently the profits go towards animal welfare, so we didn't begrudge them the money.
It was interesting to sit overlooking the cooking school, as a bit of entertainment.
All in all, it was an interesting meal, but I preferred the food in Lym's ricebowl (on Long Beach) and in the Lanta Pearl Resort.