“Great tasting menu”

Time for Lime's Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 366 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Cuisines: Thai, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Time For Lime's dining concept is Thai Fusion Tapas for ADULTS ONLY. You get to enjoy a little bit of everything. The menu changes every day. We also have a full vegetarian/vegan menu and can cater for all allergies and dietary requirements. We have built Lanta Animal Welfare's centre and is their major supporter. Happy hours on our famous cocktails from 5.30 Pm - 6.30 Pm. We serve food from 5.30 pm. Last order 9.30 Pm CLOSED SUNDAYS
Reviewed December 16, 2013

The restaurant runs cooking courses but also offers different a tasting menu each night for those too lazy or busy to participate. We loved that with the menu you are able to explore different tastes and styles of food whereas you usually oreder only order on dish per person. The food itself was great as were the mojitos! Lovely staff as well. Definite recommendation! Plus it s for a good cause as well!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Good food and variety. We have enjoyed our various visits. The restaurant could do with an update, being by the beach seems to have taken a toll on the decorations. But still has a great vibe.

foodiefreak, Owner at Time for Lime's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

Dear valued guest,
Thank you so much for visiting us several times, this means allot to us!.
And I hope you will us visit again!
As we try to always improve, and keep things going in a good way I would be VERY grateful if you could send me an e-mail with any recommendations of how we can improve, and what specifically has taken it's toll, please, please do, if you have time.

Welcome back ;o)
Junie the owner

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Whilst eating here you can watch the cooking school class doing their stuff. There is a set 6 course menu which changes every day of the week. they have a vegetarian option also. The plates are tasting size, and all are delicious.
Right on the beach.

Dear Maximus,
Thank you so mush for your visiting Time For Lime! So glad you enjoyed your food and experience.
Hope to see you in a cooking class, then you can make and learn and take it back home with you!
Welcome back any time ;o)

Kind regards,
Junie the owner.

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I tried the tasting menu at Time for Lime the other night and it was a delightful evening in so many ways. The dishes are all bursting with flavour and an excellent way to taste a variety of Thai cuisine.
The staff were attentive and super friendly and the tasting menu easily explained on the menu. The lemongrass margarita is the best cocktail I've ever tasted but I also had a few Leo beers which were happily served with no criticism ;-)
The cooking class was in progress while I was there and everyone looked like they were really having fun - might have to return to try that!
A must visit if you are on Koh Lanta, made all the more meaningful when you find out the profits from Time for Lime go to Lanta Animal Welfare, a dog and cat sterilisation and first aid centre doing wonderful work on the island. Thank you guys!

foodiefreak, Owner at Time for Lime's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Thank you SO MUCH for kind and lovely review. I am so glad you felt welcomed and enjoyed your experience with us! We welcome you back ;o) !!!

Warm regards,
Junie, the owner and all the other staff, who try hard to please, but seems sometimes gets misinterpreted.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I really enjoyed the two meals I had at Time for Lime's Restaurant. I had the tasting menu and it was modified for me as I am a vegetarian. It was DEELISH! I loved the relaxed environment and staff. Junie was super to talk to and I really appreciate and respect her hard work with the local animals.

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your valued review! I'm so happy you came and enjoyed our food and the company of our staff twice ;o)
As I am a vegetarian myself, I'm glad that you enjoyed this option, which not many restaurants have on Koh Lanta.
We hope to see you again!

Kind regards,