“Great food and staff”

Time for Lime's Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 348 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Cuisines: Thai, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Time For Lime's dining concept is a 6 dish TASTING MENU. You get to enjoy a little bit of everything. The menu changes every day. We also have a full vegetarian tasting menu. No MSG! We have built Lanta Animal Welfare's centre and is their major supporter. Happy hours on our famous cocktails from 3.30 Pm - 6.30 Pm. We serve food from 5 pm. Last order 9.30 Pm CLOSED SUNDAYS
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I was there for a cooking class, but when they could make me make this delicious food, the restaurant have to be great! Our teacher May was a fantastic humorous women who knew a lot about cooking. We had a great time! Learned a lot, met nice people and ate delicious food.

Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

We took a cooking class there before, which was great, so this time we just wanted to eat without working for it ;) There's only one meal per day, but that was OK. Unfortunately it took a very long time for the food to come and in the meantime we took three of their really great but overpriced cocktails. The food finally arrived quite cold and it was very small, though tasted great. The small size makes it a bit overpriced, too. The staff was very friendly, especially the young (British?) guy and the blonde girl with the birds tattoo.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Cooking is not my kind of thing, but I took a class with Mai. And I will come back for sure. In a very nice open kitchen I had some lovely hours and I could not have guessed that I could cook so nice food....Have to learn more!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Food was tasty and the cocktails were delicious, but make sure you know what's on the menu before you go as there is only one choice each day. We were a bit disappointed to find this was something we'd had for lunch that same day, so pays to check beforehand! The cookery course is fantastic and well worth doing but I would take part in this before eating at the restaurant.

foodiefreak, Owner at Time for Lime's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. I do understand your disappointment, especially if you had the same dish for lunch!
You can check out what our daily restaurant menu is on our web site.
Welcome back ;o)

Reviewed January 27, 2013

The cocktails are superb here. We think it is the best on the island. The app's for dinner were very tasty, although the main entree (chicken and cashew) was a bit salty for my liking, and I normally like my food on the salty side.

I enrolled in a cooking class, specifically to learn how to make curry paste from scratch. It was very fun and informative.

If you are interested in learning to cook Thai, give the class a try.