When you arrive the first thing you will notice is how friendly the staff are and how beautiful Lalanta is. June made us feel welcome from the moment we stepped out of the jeep and until we got back in to leave. The infinity pool is lovely but the whole stretch of beach is and is a great place to enjoy spectacular sunsets. The staff are very friendly and accomodating, we stayed in a Horizon Gaze villa, air conditioning, fridge, hot showers and a huge comfortable bed helped make our stay absolutely perfect.
Lalanta gives you free transfers, free kayaking and free wifi - all things that we had to pay for elsewhere. It is a resort that has been thoughtfully created with relaxation and comfort in mind and is very difficult to leave!
The food is very good, the smoothies are amazing!! We have been craving a Mango Medley ever since we left. To top it all off, evenings spent chatting to Patrick and the other guests at the bar made us feel like we were on holiday with friends and we definitely plan to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artistically inspired living on the most private beach for that castaway experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your LaLaanta Hideaway Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalaanta Hideaway Hotel Ko Lanta
- Lalaanta Hideaway Ko Lanta