If you're after a 5 star anal enema with lots of subservient factotems then best not to even consider LaLaanta...or even Lanta for that matter. No...not even the island's so called "premier" resort (Pimmelkopf....sorry "Pimalai") is up to true international servant abuse. Similarly, if you are Swedish and have several spoilt brats with you, forget LaLaanta and stay with the rest of your kind further north along the Helsinki Highway that is Klong Dao and Pra Ae. No...LaLaanta is way too out of the hustle and bustle of the usual Scandinavian resort experience to offer anything more than a quiet beach experience in slightly, typically Lanta, dilapidated bungalows with pool side restaurant and beach bar.
Driving carefully from Klong Nin it takes a good 20 minutes to find the very last turning to the beach before the final hill up to the National Park toll booth.
No loud music, just the swish of trees and sound of the sea to ease away the building site that Scando-Lanta has recently become. LaLaanta is how the island used to be. And the local, rather eccentric staff accentuate your delight!
Get here quick before some Swedish dive-operator-cum-estate agent moves in with a digger next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artistically inspired living on the most private beach for that castaway experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your LaLaanta Hideaway Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalaanta Hideaway Hotel Ko Lanta
- Lalaanta Hideaway Ko Lanta