Lovely location with very attentive staff. The beach and the sea are great with plenty of loungers in either the sun or shade. Food was good and service excellent. Bungalow was nice but some of the décor was a little tired. Comfortable mattress but on a wooden platform so it did feel rather hard. Lacked space to store clothes. Chairs on the veranda were very comfortable and the whole site very clean. It is rather remote so you cannot pop out to a shop but this was not a problem for us as we just wanted a quiet few days by the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artistically inspired living on the most private beach for that castaway experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your LaLaanta Hideaway Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalaanta Hideaway Hotel Ko Lanta
- Lalaanta Hideaway Ko Lanta