We felt so lucky to have been told about this place by chance on a boat from Ko Ngai to Ko Lanta. We had done a lot of research on Thailand and Ko Lanta seemed a good place to go although we had struggled to find the ideal place to stay so had only booked somewhere for the first couple of nights in the hope of finding paradise once there.
Thank goodness for the recommendation it was EVERYTHING we were looking for. All I had hoped for and much more than I expected.
Beautiful, stylish bungalow accommodation.
Modern, clean bathroom.
On the beach with great views out to sea.
A beach that's big, clean and unspoiled - peaceful!
Beach hammocks to read your book in.
Boutique accommodation without breaking the bank.
Somewhere away from it all but close enough if we fancied a night out.
La Laanta gave us all of this and so much more by way of the friendly staff and fantastic owners Patrick and Tony.
It is at the very end of the island but this is what makes it so wonderful. If you do want to explore the sea is right there and boats stop on your doorstep to pick you up. If you want to explore other parts of the island they will always happily organize transport and if you fancy eating somewhere else (just for a change as I sometimes do) there are a couple of places at the other end of the beach which are a lovely moonlit walk away.
We absolutely recommend La Laanta and feel so grateful for the experience and word of mouth recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artistically inspired living on the most private beach for that castaway experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your LaLaanta Hideaway Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalaanta Hideaway Hotel Ko Lanta
- Lalaanta Hideaway Ko Lanta