The resort is just sooooooo nice. We picked the resort based on other reviews on TripAdvisor, the resort website and the response we got when contacting them and could not have picked a better place. The staff are very friendly even though it can be a bit difficult sometimes to communicate if you don't speak Thai but that is part of the fun, isn't it. It is a very relaxing spot and they offer everything you need if you are looking for a hideaway. If you want to party, then it is probably not the right spot as there are a lot of families and couples. I would certainly want to go back there. Thanks Patrick and staff for an awesome time on Ko Lanta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artistically inspired living on the most private beach for that castaway experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your LaLaanta Hideaway Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalaanta Hideaway Hotel Ko Lanta
- Lalaanta Hideaway Ko Lanta