Stayed much longer then expected, 9 nights as my wife was 5mths pregnant and didnt want to travel anymore after 3 days in Bangkok.
1. Best service we had in Thailand, seamless, friendly relaxed
2. Very good food and muai tai was a killer of a cocktail!
3. Stayed in enchanted villa (chapest one) and was very happy with it.
4. Everyday vbeach volleyball at 5pm was great to move a bit and beer after brought by staff to pool was great! little touch but sooo good
5. It's last resort on island so very quite and secluded beach.
6. Staff is world class. Never waited for anything.
my wife was almost crying when we were leaving.
Very highly recommended place to chill and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artistically inspired living on the most private beach for that castaway experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your LaLaanta Hideaway Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalaanta Hideaway Hotel Ko Lanta
- Lalaanta Hideaway Ko Lanta