After 3 weeks of backpacking we wanted some relaxation and boy did we relax!
The road to the hotel was extremely muddy due to heavy rainfalls so we had to wait in the middle of the jungle for a 4x4 to pick us up but that just added to the adventurous feeling. Upon arrival our lovely host Watchiko welcomed us and apologized many times for the somewhat troubled journey and gave us a free dinner and cocktail before showing us our bungalow at the beach with a very stylish interior and bathroom.
To enable us to stay another day we were even offered free transport to Pukhet airport with their Jeep instead of time consuming public transport.
It is a true hideaway place in the midst of the jungle with dogs, cats and strange animal noises everywhere. All of the staff is extraordinarily nice and the food is just as great.
All in all a truly amazing stay and I can only recommend this place to anyone going to Lanta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artistically inspired living on the most private beach for that castaway experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your LaLaanta Hideaway Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalaanta Hideaway Hotel Ko Lanta
- Lalaanta Hideaway Ko Lanta