We stayed here in Jan 2009 and we still think its one of the most special places we've ever stayed. Friendly staff that make you feel like nothing is too much trouble, great location on a beach only shared with a small set of beach huts (also good for lunch), lovely food in a restaurant on the beach where you sit with your feet in the sand, relaxed atmosphere, lovely cocktails served with a smile and on big chill out chairs, comfortable room which was large and had a sofa area to watch DVDs, great trips available especially to the reefs, and very quiet! For people that need a paradise to escape their stress and worries of everyday life, this is the place for you. We loved it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artistically inspired living on the most private beach for that castaway experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your LaLaanta Hideaway Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalaanta Hideaway Hotel Ko Lanta
- Lalaanta Hideaway Ko Lanta