“Friendly but out the way”
Review of Ban Sabaidee

Ban Sabaidee
Ranked #34 of 74 Ayutthaya B&B and Inns
perth
“Friendly but out the way”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Like everyone has said the family is extremely nice and helpful, when we called to find best way to get there from the trainstation, the owner/owners daughter came straight out and picked us up. The rooms were spacious and clean and the pool was so nice and clean and was warm in the evenings. However it is quite isolated and if i was to do it over again i would stay in town. If you have a few days to relax this place would be awesome but if you are just in town for a day or so to see the ruins it may not be for you.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Thai first
Hove, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I loved staying here. I was only here for two or three nights in July 2011, but I was given such a warm welcome by Yui and her family, I wanted to stay for much, much longer. I was travelling on my own and felt like one of the family, even being invited to a birthday party at the house.

Yui took me around the temples, dropping me off and waiting to take me to another. She was incredibly generous. She took me to the night market one night - an amazing interesting food market that I wouldn't have enjoyed so much on my own as I wouldn't have known what some of the food was.

I wish Yui, Sabaidee and the rest of the family all the best with the hotel and their future - they deserve it!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank wondercatUk
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Staff were friendly & welcoming. Room was a good size, clean & comfortable. But ground floor and it overlooked the garden area so we had to close the curtains for changing. We were so glad to use the swimming pool after a full day's sightseeing at the hottest time of the year. Several taxi drivers didn't know where the hotel was so we had to try several drivers. It is a little way out of town, but easy to get to once you know where it is. We hired a motorbike for sightseeing and always made our way back to the hotel with no problems. Breakfast was nice and also very generous. The hotel staff gave us a lift to the train station when we were leaving.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple