Lowest prices for your stay
$63
$56
Priceline$64
Hotels.com$60
Hurb$66
All reviews washing machine breakfast buffet hotel is located great room large room bantry jacuzzi
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2012

This is by far the best hotel in Ayutthaya and the good news is they are building anther one just down he road. I am coming here 6 times a year now so the company I do contract work work for has taken long term lease on 2 rooms on the 7th floor, at the back so really great. hese are the best rooms for ease of access and quietness. Lovely

Breakfast is included but can be a itle boring and I wish he coffee was a little better but can make that in the room i the kitchenette

I highly recommend this hotel

Room tip: Rooms at the back are nice
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
5  Thank DRMB
Kasemkij_Group, General Manager at Kantary Hotel, Ayutthaya, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Thank you for highly recommending the Kantary Hotel, Ayutthaya. We are glad you have found your regular stays with us pleasurable.

Our convenient access to the surrounding industrial estates as well as the cultural attractions of Ayutthaya makes us popular with both long stay business executives and tourists. Your comments about F&B have been passed onto the management for consideration.

Once again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

i just loved this hotel when you first pull up the hotel does not look like much, but the rooms and the pools were amazing. the food was ok, how can you not have coconut milk for curry in thailand.... there is a tree every 5 steps

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Lauren B
Kasemkij_Group, General Manager at Kantary Hotel, Ayutthaya, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

Thank you for making the effort and taking the time to give us your favorable feedback.
Your positive comments on your stay with us at the Kantary Hotel, Ayutthaya, are appreciated.

We look forward to your soonest return for another enjoyable stay with us.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

The hotel is new and clean. The service staff were attentive and friendly. Overall, the hotel experience was excellent. Convenient location and they have reliable tuk tuk drivers dedicated to serving hotel customers. Success of the place may be because people in ayutthaya are more friendly than people in bangkok.

Train tickets to ayutthaya starts only at 15 baht, good to visit.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Kasemkij_Group, General Manager at Kantary Hotel, Ayutthaya, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to favorably comment on your stay with us at the Kantary Hotel, Ayutthaya. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Very good rooms, well equipped, modern and functional. Food is excellent, with very large western and oriental breakfast.
Location is good, near night market and shopping malls.
Taxis and tuk-tuks totally overpriced in Ayutthaya.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Alain K
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is a superb hotel. To say my room was enormous doesn't do it justice. It was a shame I stayed here alone. The lobby is ok, the staff was very nice and check in was quick. I thought they made a mstake with my room. I had a full size dining table, full kitchen 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths and even a washing machine. bathrooms came equipped with both showersw and tubs. The kitchen came equiped with plates, silverware, glasses. I had 3 flat screen TVs. I also had a nice size living room. each room came in equiped with remote controlled AC units. the room came with every possible amenity imaginable.

Breakfast was served on the first floor in a very nice dining hall. A good varierty of western and Thai food was offered along with my favorite; an omelet station. Apparently, this hotel chain caters to the corporate clients who stay in loctions for weeks or months. Since this clientele can be demanding, the hotel provided fantastic service and impeccable service. The hotel also has a very nice pool on the the top floor and a pretty nice excerise room. I would have to say this was probably the second best hotel I have ever stayed in. I would recommend this to anyone, whether traveling alone, with a family or on business.

Another convenience is that there is a 7-11 just a yards down the road.

Date of stay: April 2012