Hotel Jai
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$131
Kodai Resort(Kodaikanal)
$135
$107
  • Breakfast included
Le Poshe by Sparsa(Kodaikanal)
$90
$34
The Fern Creek(Kodaikanal)
$81
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshot watertriple roompleasant stay at hotelconference roomkodai lakedvd playerbreakfast and dinnerfree wifibear shola fallscourteous stafffamily stayroom serviceelectric kettleaffordable pricelake areacomplimentary breakfast iscoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We stayed in a honeymoon suite for 3 days in the first week of March and enjoyed the stay. Spacious room with very good interiors adds value to our money. Honeymoon suite comes with a bathtub and room heater. Our room had a lawn view, hot water is available in mornings and evenings on particular timings. At the time of our visit, renovation was going on, however to our surprise we enjoyed a quiet and peaceful stay. While the place is close to the lake, we can still feel away from the hustle and bustle of the main road. Bear Shola falls is just 10 minutes’ walk form here. They have a good space for car parking and a small lawn at the backside of the hotel. Kids play area is not available. Though the buffet breakfast was of good taste, our orders for dinner were not tasty .

These people have another hotel - Hilltop nearby seven road junction. Veg restaurant here was worth trying. We liked the Andhra meals very much. Also, one can try Tava - nearby seven road junction.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MadhuVasanth
Reviewed February 7, 2014

No words for the stay, comfort and food. All of them are a 100% bonus. The tour gets better when you get food and good stay. The place is a 100% value for money. So i suggest all my friends and family 2 take a trip 2 kodai and feel the same experience that i had at HOTEL JAI.
A simple tagline would be " see it to believe it ". I have visited the hotel twice in Jan and in Feb. Nothing to complain.
- DAYAN SELWYN

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank DAYANINNOVISION
Reviewed February 2, 2014

It was quiet a nice experience. I booked just a day before I start, I could get only the costlier room though I do not need. But when I reached on my request they have arranged smaller and less expensive room based on the cancellation. Staff were very helpful. And my package included breakfast and dinner, which saved my time to look for the restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kalidass_v
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Safe place with complete facilities. Very good service with a smile.Rooms were clean well furnished spacious with a touch of comfort and style. Food was with quality and taste. Satisfaction guaranteed.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank kirubesh
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I booked Hotel Jai, Kodaikanal based on tripadvisor.in reviews. And I was not disappointed. This hotel has every thing good about it if you are looking for good value for money in sub-premium segment. Located within a km of the bus stand and the Kodai lake, the hotel has very quiet surroundings. It offers good food, excellent service, and a group of very dedicated and polite staff; I shall particularly like to mention S Sheikh Abdul Kadar.

Room Tip: Front side rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family