Expensive tariffs for the kind of service provided.
- Highly irresponsible staff.
- The reception is never available. No response from the room service anytime
- No basic services like newspaper,
- No hot water in washrooms. Were informed that the water heater system is under maintenance but later got to know that the guests r few and so they did not turn it on.
- Boring water provided for drinking,
- A la carte menu has 2 or 3 options all time.
- No itemized bill during checkout.
Overall the hotel looks clean and good with pathetic / worst service.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Grand Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.