Hotel SV International
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Kodaikanal
See available hotels
Treebo Abirami residency(Kodaikanal)
Nakshatra Inn(Kodaikanal)
RT Hill View(Kodaikanal)
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel in a tour package conduted by KSTDC in june 2013 with my friends..

Location--The hotel is nicely located in the heart of town and the market is not farther away from this hotel.
As I have stayed in this hotel in a tour package so the location didn't bother me though
But the nearest tourist attaraction sites like Green Valley view,Caker's walk are not far from this hotel..

Rooms--The rooms are good and quite spacious.
But the lighting was liitle dim
Rooms dont have any fans as u dont require any in kodai.

Bathrooms--The bath rooms are quite good and they prov ide hot water in the morning.
Some times muddy water comes in the tap.
The flushes in the toilet wwere difficult to operate iniitiallly.

Restaurant--The hotel has an inbound restaurant
The food provided tastes good but it is little heavy to the pocket.
They provide free room service.
the restaurant operates till 9.30pm

The hotel has a travel desk which operates daily trips and it has an internet pc which allows you to browse the net at acharge of rs20/hr..

Hope this review helps
thanks

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 25, 2013

No 1 - Rooms are very good but third class room service.
No 2 - No Hot Water and not even cold water in the toilet and the water with Mud.
No 3 - I recommended, not to go with this hotel.
No 4 - No house keeping peoples are available after 5PM.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Sita R, General Manager at Hotel SV International, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Greetings from Hotel Sv International !!!

We honour for your valuable suggestion,
we are extremely sorry for the problem you met in our hotel, the problems which you mention has been taken to my management and rectified.

Thanks & Regards
K.Sitaraman – General Manager

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Accept hot water everything was good,but there was no clean water!!!!room was good and comfortable.And hotel was situated under good location,I like the location of hotel,and good cooperation by receptionist ETC.......!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a night as a member of a tour group. As one enters the hotel, one sees a clean, spacious, wood paneled lobby with a cheerful front desk attendant. Our room was clean and well made up. Unlike many hotels in India this hotel had provided soap, shampoo, tissue paper and above all clean, fresh smelling towels. The only problem was that the WC flush did not work to my liking despite a demo by the room service guy and my best efforts; and that was truly frustrating.

I don't know how old the hotel is but it certainly has an old, colonial feel. The room had an enclosed sit out equipped with a TV, a table and a couple of chairs. It offered good view of dense bush beyond. The service was good with a smile. The night we stayed was cold and we needed one blanket after the other. Both were provided promptly with a smile. All in all our stay was memorable in this hotel.

Room Tip: For privacy go for a room facing the bush and enjoy your morning tea in the sit out.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Greetings from Hotel Sv International !!!

We honour for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks & Regards
K.Sitaraman – General Manager

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying in this hotel for 2 nights for a shirt visit to Kodaikanal and the first thing I noticed upon checking into this hotel was the clean environment and amenities within the hotel. The rooms were clean and tastefully appointed. The room service was good and the was very satisfying for me, my wife and 3 young children together with another guest.

Room Tip: Any room should be good, in my opinion. No special tips needed.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded January 5, 2013

Thanks for your commands, we will keep it up,