“Lucky... so lucky!”

Ranked #3 of 10 Specialty Lodging in Bundi
Brisbane, Australia
“Lucky... so lucky!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

We stayed only a short time at Haveli Prince, during this time we were so happy with the hospitality of Lucky, Dippa and their family. We had such a wonderful home stay experience, great food, clean and comfortable room. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Both my Mum and myself would recommend Haveli Prince to anyone, especially those looking for a peaceful homely stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank matt_brice

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

We chose this place based on the reviews on TripAdvisor and got exactly what we came for : a homestay in a lovely Indian family with very warm and welcoming people. The welcome you get at Prince Haveli is genuine and honest. Lucky is a very warm and helpful person with a fantastic charisma. He loves to talk and share his experiences so staying with him and his family is an enriching experience at many levels. The house is shared with Lucky’s family: his parents, his wife, his aunt and two little cousins who are adorable girls. Don’t even think to eat somewhere else, the meals are just fantastic! And you know you get the real deal since the whole family eats the same. The guesthouse has also a nice location as it is a little bit further from the center, so really calm and quiet. The place is very simple and basic, and accordingly the price is really friendly for low budgets. Put quite simply: we know where we want to go next time we are in Bundi.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 581AnneD
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

Excellent place to stay in Bundi. Lucky and his family are extremely accommodating & welcoming people. As someone who had been traveling around Rajasthan for 10 days alone, I instantly felt at ease and like one of the family.

I was fortunate enough to be staying while Holi festival was on, which was one of the main highlights of my time in India. This was made even better celebrating with Lucky while at the Haveli Prince.

Lucky kindly collected me, and dropped me off at Bundi railway station on his motorbike, and waited with me for my onward train to Delhi. Top guy!

Thank you for an amazing stay in Bundi, for great food, warmth of your family & for celebrating Holi with me. Only wish I could have stayed a few more nights.

S

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank sebcamilleri
Isle of Wight
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Bundi was a highlight of our trip - what a special place it is. Our 3 night stay here was made even more memorable by staying at Haveli Prince. This is a true Homestay experience and we felt very welcome and truly at home. Simple rooms with everything we needed and very good value. As other people have said Lucky and his family are lovely, generous people .... and do not miss the home cooking (oh my word .. those Malai Koftas!) We took a tour with Lucky to the waterfalls by way of the BEST Chai- stop in India which was great fun. We miss you all at Haveli Prince!

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to India last year in March and had a wonderful time, because we met great people. Lucky and his family were amazing hosts, the food was delicious, the house is simple and cozy... we really felt like home!
Lucky gave us a great tour of Bundi - which turned out to be our favorite spot in the whole trip. And the girls we really sweet and made me henna tatoos on my arms and feet. It was gorgeous! They were all very welcoming and helpful, we absolutely recommend this place!

We only stayed there a couple of days but it was too short I felt.

We would love to go back if we can!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

Dear Friends,

Although I stayed only couple of days in this wonderful home, this was definitely one of my significant experiences in all India.
By Lucky's wonderful family you can feel the real India!
The atmosphere, the smells and the tastes you will feel in this home, worth every minute you will spend in magic Bundi .
Do not miss the pleasure of cooking with Mama Rupa, and of course the amazing trip to the waterfall and the authentic villages on Lucky’s motorcycle.
This family have a great knowledge about the Indian culture. Just sat down and enjoy with this wonderful people.
So get a few days and just enjoy this home.

Igal Gurevich, Israel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
brussels
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

I planned to stay few nights in Bundi and ended up stay the whole week at Haveli Prince. The building and the rooms are beautiful, and the time spent with the family unforgettable!!!. I felt like i found a family in India and even 2 years later, i am still in touch with them!. For the backpakers who look for an authentic and lovely time in Bundi, in the heart of the city, Go straight to Haveli Prince! I can not wait to go back!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends