Review Highlights
beautifull art and amazing person

Reviewed August 24, 2019
Jose L
Yug Art: guide & artist

Reviewed August 1, 2019
JNxx
Amsterdam

All reviews chai fell in love wonderful memories worked very hard thank you very much beautiful bundi very reasonable price india trip miniature paintings comic shop piece man custom cup rajasthan presents
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2019

my wife and i met Yug and his art after seeing his review in a guide. Come to see him, he is so kind, his small workshop in the street is so wonderfull, and his art is really impressive. He make us discover "the miniature art" and we decided to let hime make our couple portrait...
So happy, thank you again Yug

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 1, 2019

My wife and I visited Bundi in July 2019. We were guided through the town an the palace on two consecutive days by Mr Yug Prasad, a local artist and certified guide. His knowledge of the town, its monuments and its history was excellent. He took us to places that few tourists would know how to find. He was trained as a miniature and murals painter. At the end of the tours he showed us some of his work, which was very much in the old tradition of miniature painting. We were greatly impressed and bought two of his paintings.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Had to wait a little while for Indian postal service to get going but eventually received our portrait. It is so beautiful, my wife and I are delighted.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 29, 2019

Yug produced two beautiful pictures from photographs of my grandchild and niece. Both children were delighted with their pictures. He is a very friendly and he takes care over his work. The pictures were lovely presents based on tradional Indian paintings.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed March 28, 2019

Yug gave an excellent tour of the City Palace . He was very knowledgeable about the artwork & has an interest in wanting to assist with restoration of some of the damaged artwork at the City Palace. We were amazed at his skillful & detailed artwork.

Date of experience: March 2019