“Good hotel for budget travelers”
Review of Rajmahal

and 1 more site!
Rajmahal
Ranked #13 of 22 Bundi B&B and Inns
Fukuoka, Japan
“Good hotel for budget travelers”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I stayed Rajmahal hotel on 18th Feb. I was looking for a convenient and reasonable hotel neary the palace(tourist place). My budget was 300rps/night but almost all the hotels nearby the palace costed from 500rps/night. Fortunately I could find this hotel and it costed me 200rps/night.
The room itself was well maintained and clean.
It worth to stay at this hotel for budget travelers.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank inekichi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Orchha, India
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Initially I had planned to stay for two, three days - in the end I spend a whole week in Bundi in Raj Mahal! I had a nice, clean(!) room with a lot of daylight and the service procured by the family was always good. Soraf's family was very welcoming and caring. They helped me out while i was sick and invited me to weddings of their friends. I thank you all once again for the comfortable and familiar stay I experienced at your hotel :)

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo