“Friendly people - poor food”
Review of Food & fun shisha restaurant - CLOSED

Food & fun shisha restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Food & Fun shisha restaurant .this is in bundi very nice location on the road .place view .chill out low and roof top siting with very delicious food indian food is bast .you can fiend your choice food here ........its runing by sonu.
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The people are really friendly, but my girlfriend got amoeba from the traditional indian thali dish (rice, dal and vegetables) in this place. Also there are no windows and a lot of moskitos around.

2  Thank Mathias W

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Went here because it was rated #1 on TripAdvisor. In the end, it was a typical, inexpensive Indian restaurant. Food was okay, not bad, nothing special. Can't understand why other people have rated this place so high.

3  Thank dfinkel78759
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I admit it was partly my fault that I got suckered into staying here by the sweet-talking owner of the restaurant. The room was no-frills, just a double bed and an attached bath with a working flush and I wasn't really expecting much more. What really annoyed me was the fact that the owner of the place turned the restaurant downstairs into a discotheque late in the evening. The music was loud and relentless and went on well until 3 in the morning. There was a lot of shouting, dancing and smoking going on and no way to escape the horrible trance music and bright lights thanks to the broken windows and open ventilation.

They paid no heed to my repeated complaints, even turning up the volume in defiance a couple of times. Since I couldn't get any sleep whatsoever, I made them open the door and spent the rest of the night in the street. A terrible terrible experience.

4  Thank Traveholics
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Food and Fun is a great hang out. The time we had in Bundi was made in a great deal by the amazing guys running Food and Fun. The three guys running the place, talk to everyone making it a very personal place to have your breakfast, lunch or dinner. "Everything is possible", so if they run out of ingredients they go and pick some more up in the market (which only delays your meal a little bit) and if you have a special request they can probably make that too. I am a big fan of the egg-roll!

The food is really good. Definitely the best Indian I've had in a long time. Maybe even the best Indian food tasted in India. And the guys happily showed us how they made these dishes in the kitchen.

The place is nicely decorated and has comfortable mattress-seats outside. Inside there's tables with wicker chairs and also a TV-room like area where you can watch films and hang on sofas. The restaurant is right in the tourist area. Close to the palace, fort and lake. Good Job.

7  Thank WorldlyMaret
Reviewed February 26, 2012

We were searching for another restautant in Bundi that we had found on the Trip Advisor website but we were not to find it. This restaurant is part of a hotel that we past by right down the road from the palace. The friendly girl in the front enticed us to come in for something to eat. She took us to their roof top restaurant. We were the only ones there and though initially troubled by that, we were happy that we made the choice. She spoke very good english and was gong to school there. Her family ran the hotel and her mother did all of the cooking. Being inexperienced at Indian food, she helped us to choose what we should try. As the food came out, she would tell us how we should eat it and everything was delicious. The entire family came up to meet us during our time there. The girl even gave my sister a henna on her arm after we ate. It was a great experience at a very inexpensive rate. We had many great meals during the rest of our vacation, and I would rate the food as second on the list. (The top one was a very pricey meal at a hotel restaurant in Agra). I would highly recommend it if you are in Bundi.

7  Thank jtdw