“Great lads, good service”
Review of Food & fun shisha restaurant - CLOSED

Food & fun shisha restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Food & Fun shisha restaurant .this is in bundi very nice location on the road .place view .chill out low and roof top siting with very delicious food indian food is bast .you can fiend your choice food here ........its runing by sonu.
Reviewed January 17, 2012

We had drinks and dessert here. Sonu and Dilip are great conversationalists and joined us for a drink and shisha. I would recommend calling in for a drink at least whilst you are in bundi. They speak good English and can tell you about the local area.

8  Thank foodieMelbourne

Reviewed December 26, 2011

I spent one evening during my 2 days stay in Bundi in this great location. Sonu, the owner is a very nice and helpful person and Dilip is a good cook! The atmosphere was very nice, chilled, funny... Unfortunately I stayed in another guesthouse, but if I would have known that place before, I definitely would have gone there to sleep.

10  Thank CK808
Reviewed October 28, 2011

Welcome my friend, you are in the very very very gooooood place,
I pass amazing time in this charming restaurant. This place in powerful of positive energy
Sonu and Delip are so nice guys, they will give you good advices and of course very good food,
They can give you all what you need, ( food, informations, and FUN )
Be enjoy in your time in Bundi, you will see it's nice city and nice people

12  Thank camaradebobeponge
Reviewed October 20, 2011

Good prices with good food. The service was fast, friendly, very efficient, the food wonderful - tasty and fresh - Fantastic Thali and good Breakfast

11  Thank Gio B
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Spent a short time in Bundi but would have stayed a lot longer if i could, the staff and of Food and Fun made me feel very welcome and provided much entertainment over the three days. After providing transport and guides to the local waterfall I also enjoyed great food and many laughs along the way. Sonu was an unforgettable host who will surely go far. I highly recommend this restaurant/hotel/tour operator if you spend some time in Bundi! Shanti shanti.

11  Thank MaxGoodchild