“Not the best choice” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Bharatpur
England
“Not the best choice”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2010

I wanted to stay at the Birders Inn, but it was full and the hotel I was staying at in Delhi recommended Park Regency, it sounded fine. The accommodation was fine, I was showed the room by a young chap and after I said thank you and shut the door, not 2 mins later he was back knocking on my door, did I want anything, am I coming to the restaurant etc, I said to him very firmly that I didn't want anything else tonight and I would see him in the morning. He was back not five minutes later, after a time I ignored him, but he was knocking and ringing the buzzer! In the morning he was back at 8.30am knocking and ringing the buzzer, I wasn't happy and didn't answer which I could hear really annoyed him. I think I was the only westerner there which is why I got all the hassle. I stayed out all day in the park, which was excellent and ate across the road at the Birders Inn, which was very good. Also I asked for a taxi/rickshaw to take me to the station at 7am but nothing had been arranged and so I had to go out and find one myself. I would not recommend this hotel, the website looks good but its not.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
4 Thank Picho68

Travelers are raving about these Bharatpur hotels

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Travelers also viewed these Bharatpur hotels
Kadamb Kunj Resort
Hotel Sonar Haveli
Hotel Sonar Haveli
#9 of 14 in Bharatpur
Chandra Mahal Haveli - An Amritara Private Hideaways

Been to Hotel Park Regency? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Park Regency

Property: Hotel Park Regency
Address: Bird Sanctuary Road | Bird Sanctuary Road, Bharatpur 321001, India
Location: India > Rajasthan > Bharatpur
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Bharatpur
Welcome to the Website of the Hotel Park Regency . We Have Ranked first position in Hotels In Bharatpur all hotel in the bharatpur city .Hotel Park Regency are located in the royal city of the rajasthan . Hotels In Bharatpur | Best Hotel In Bharatpur Hotel Park Regency is ideally located at 2 minutes walking distance from entrance to the Keoladeo National Park. The working principle for us is taken from ancient Indian Scriptures which says Aathi Devo Bhava, Guest is God. Located on NH 11, Hotel Park Regency provides the Guests a quiet, serene, comfortable and relaxing atmosphere, where Guests can recharge themselves to full. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Park Regency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.