See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

I visited Amritsar just a day back and booked this hotel via Oyo for just rs 770 which is a pretty good deal , this hotel is just 5 mins walking distance from golden temple and room was decent for the price we are paying .

My ratings :
Facilities:4/5

Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Sparsh A
Reviewed December 5, 2017

The hotel is perfectly located, 5 minutes walk from the Golden Temple. The accommodation was okay but nothing special, the breakfast buffet was also okay. On a downside, we had booked via Booking.com and the OYO booking desk tried to call me to confirm the booking. This was probably while I was on my flight so the 'phone was on airplane mode. As I didn't answer their call they cancelled the booking. Fortunately, the room was still available!

Room Tip: Ask for one with an outside window
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank W4lking
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel due to location nearby Golden Temple. Travelling from Delhi my travel agent here in India called to ask if there was taxi access to hotel He was told yes! That was a lie. I had to get a rickshaw frim my taxi drop iff point. He confirmed I was arriving from 6.30pm flight.
Eventually arrived at front desk to be very rudely told my booking was cancelled as I hadnt phoned them. When I said I had she shrugged and said Its cancelled. After a few minutes she said she would still give me a room. Due to fact it was after 8pm I had no option. She then stuck her hand out and said Passport. I said 'Im sure you mean can I have your passport please' She shrugged and stuck out her hand. Meanwhile shes showing my passport to two young men standing by the desk. Very rude and unprofessional staff. 0 marks for customer service Im afraid. The room is pleasant enough but as Ive only booked one night Ill be looking for somewhere else for the rest of my stay here in Amritsar. No excuse for rudeness in reception staff.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel in last weekend in July while visiting golden temple Amritsar. Booked this hotel from oyyo rooms at price of Rs. 950 per day. Hotel is ok. Infrastructure is also ok. Stall is also nice. Not interacted much with hotel staff and manager since we were busy in visiting golden temple and wagah boarder. Hotel is very near to golden temple which is huge plus point for hotel booking.

Only downside is breakfast. We don't have any meal in hotel as we were busy in visiting city. We were entitled for free breakfast. But at time of checkout we can hear that few guests were arguing with hotel staff about breakfast.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2017

I visited this hotel last month, I stayed there for 1 night room was good & amenities were also good, Rooms are not bad as mentioned in other Reviews but Food Please Avoid the Food in Hotel highly Recommended.

Room Tip: Don't Take Food Rooms should be AC in Summer Do not Take Ground Floor Rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family