“Mindblowing punjabi food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Gurgaon
“Mindblowing punjabi food”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

try the lachaa paranthas with ma ki dal & palak paneer. Loved the kheer. will want to come back again to enjoy the pure desi gheeee preparations & truly punjabi by nature.

Visited August 2012

• Korean first
Sydney, Australia
“Great...”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Food was too tasty.. I enjoyed a lott being there with my family.
Service was greatt.. Waiting time was also quite less.
Eveything is fresh..!!

Delhi
“They need to learn ABC of service Pathetic avoid it”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Well what a horrific experience i had and moreover my family had . I had heard lot about there food . I went there specially hearing the hype and too my horror what i discover sheer disrespect for customers and service .

Me, my wife and my 2 kids aged 4 and 2 , We patiently waited for some half an hour for get a dining space . Now then this guys comes and ask us to get seated . when we settled down and were waiting for our order to be taken . One girl comes and asks for a space for 3 adults then the waiter would come and ask us to vacate our place . I protested and said this is an insult . he won't listen and said because you are 2 adults you need to vacate the seats .

My wife protested to this big fat guy (we presume the owner). he said aggressively to do whatever you want to do , even call the police and that he don't care . Then all the waiters literally pushed us to aggressively

Shame Utter Shame to hospitality and to a country known for hospitality . Only go there if you do not care about your dignity .

I am really for my kids who bear all this

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank nik007
Jammu City, India
“Memorable Firni”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We visited this Dhaba while our last visit to Amritsar. We were staying near the Golden Temple. I asked 2-3 locals about any good food joint at a walking place and all recommended the same. So we started our walk and kept asking the locals about this Dhaba, finally after walking down many narrow lanes of old city, we reached this Dhaba. The place seems to be basic in looks but the food was authentic Punjabi.And we had a Firni as a desert after our dinner and it was Yummy :)

Visited March 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“over hyped”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We decided to visit kesar based on reading all the reviews. it's situated in an extremely narrow lane so you can forget going by car. the only way to reach it by taking a cycle rickshaw or walk if you're somewhere in the vicinity. since we reached at 3.30 in the afternoon we opted for takeaway which is an absolute nightmare. their takeaway counter is so crowded with no organised system in place. food was oily, spicy like any other normal dhaba, nothing special. i would not take the trouble of going back again.

• Visited March 2012