“Wonderful place to stay”
Review of Hotel PR Residency

Hotel PR Residency
Ranked #13 of 99 Hotels in Amritsar
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Well we were shifted to this place few days later while on our trip. I stayed here with my 40 students when were on our trip to North India as an Educational trip from College. Believe me this was the best hotel we have stayed in so far considering all in our trip. We didn't expected so much hospitality and Great accommodation from the hotel staff. The Rooms were so big and so neat and clean with great facilities. The food quality and room services were really up to the standards. The location of the hotel was also good, as the market and few food stalls were also near. Although there were few complaints regarding some of the groups coming there and creating nuisance by drinking etc. Making the rooms so dirty and filthy, but hotel staff was co-operative in that. Overall A pleasant and warm stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on 2nd floor are better
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank drsushantsud

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Stayed in P R Residency with family in the last week of June, 2013. Location of this hotel is very good in a peaceful area away from local city noise. Stay was quite comfortable, big spacious clean rooms. Speed of internet on my iPad was quite good with a free Wi-Fi. This hotel is located just 2.8 Kms from the Railway station and 4.8 kms from the Golden Temple. Good quality food was offered in the Multi-Cuisine Restaurant. Breakfast was included in our meal plan and the variety of food was quite good. A very smooth check-in and check-out with good room service was offered during our stay. A fairly big coffee shop - Cafe Chokolade is located at the ground floor.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Aasheeshbh
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Was recommended about this property by one of my colleagues. Am writing this review to show appreciation of hospitality provided by the hotel. They were before time even at 6 am to pick us up from the airport. The driver provided was knowledgeable and front office corrected our itinerary. My daughter fell badly ill on the second night and mr. Rajesh at reception somehow managed to get us the right medicine after hunting the entire city for 50 minutes at 3am. Really appreciate that. Otherwise also I loved their rooms and food, except the biryani. My room royale suite had a great view. Location is good this area is referred to as mini Chandigarh. Overall a good experiennce for my family holiday.

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank Kpsingh199
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel through Booking.com for two night stay. The hotel has excellent location and good rooms. The room equipments were working fine and the cable television offers many channels. The staff is very co-operative and helpful as they specially arranged romantic candle light dinner for us offering all their special dishes. The property needs a little maintainence but over all its a good budget property. Would recommend to other couples too.

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank saurav098
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

this hotel was suggested by our travel agent for its gud location in ranjit avenue.we had a smooth check in and check out.rooms were clean and spacious..we loved the food.especially the cheese steak sizzler.again here i found the room service slow.travel desk was very helpful.they guided us very nicely.i really enjoyed the stay.great thanks to the receptionists and other hotel staff.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank vickytraveller410
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Staying in this property since last week dor official purpose. I m glad my company booked this property. High speed internet has been my saviour. I like thier buffet bfast. It is not elaborate but has good healthy options. Since its located in ranjit avenue it is very conviniently located. Overall I would recomend it solo business travellers like me looking good 3 star property.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Raghav V
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I, along-with 5 members of my family, stayed here for 2 nights very recently, i.e. May, 2013. Our stay was comfortable, trouble-free and truly memorable. The hotel is located about 3 kms from Amritsar Jn. Railway Station and away from the crowded & cramped lanes of the main city. The rooms were very spacious & clean. Room service was very good and by and large, the staff were very responsive, courteous and co-operative. The hotel management was particularly helpful in arranging for vehicle for sight-seeing rounds & also giving tips/guidance regarding the places to be visited. We had breakfast on all the days & dinner on one day. The food was excellent and filling and had the typical Amritsari flavour. As for myself, I have already made up my mind to not search for any other place beyond HOTEL P.R. RESIDENCY.I would strongly recommend HOTEL P.R. RESIDENCY, particularly to all families intending to visit Amritsar, for comfortable and hassle-free stay.

Room Tip: We did not go on room-searching exercise and hence, unable to give tip. All we can say is that the...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank lebalas