“budged hotal..must go”

Ranked #58 of 96 Hotels in Amritsar
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“budged hotal..must go”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

hotel was good staff good but windows r missing in the room...2 minute walking distance from railway station. Approx. 2 km from Swarna Mandir..................................................................

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
5 Thank suresh s

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Siuri, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

2 minute walking distance from railway station. Approx. 2 km from Swarna Mandir. Food quality was very good. We check- in around 2 am(night) and hotel manager was waiting for our arrival and we check-out around 4 am(night), he wake up and open the door.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank AmitBhattacharjee
Nainital, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

I stayed at this place for 2 days just before the new year. Its a good budget hotel - If you are looking at Just crashing for the night.Good Hotel,Nearest To Railway Station.I Enjoyed Lot Staying There.Over All Service Was Good & Perfect To The Budget. I was offered that my room would be upgraded on checking in. I found the room clean and good.
We requested for an early check-in, it was approved, we request for a late check-out, it was approved also, even on a off season time, some hotel would not have approved it.
The reception personnel were very helpful in advise on what to do in the city.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sujallucky
Jalandhar, India
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

I booked it from Goibibo.com, I did not get the Room mentioned while booking as due to some leakage problem. I got downgrade room from which i booked. Room had No window felt so suffocated, Blankets were Stinking, Towels Too were stinking.

Room Tip: Choose a room on front side.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank hitesh00013

Travelers are raving about these Amritsar hotels

Veraval, Gujarat, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

I am myself a hotelier . Mine parents were having trip for North India . I made the booking for this hotel for mine parents . Mine parents enjoyed lot staying there .

The management & staff were too cooperative & helpful .

Overall service was good & perfect to the budget .

Worth staying here .

Room Tip: All the rooms are perfect
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

I was travelling to Amritsar alone and both my trains, in and out, were early morning. This is why I chose a hotel by the station. Another issue was that my check in time was 6am and check out time 4am, the next day. Discussing with multiple hotels across Amritsar, I was told that due to my check in and check out timings, I would need to book a room for 2 nights. Hotel Sun City Towers was the only place that offered to charge me for 1.5 (one and half) night. So, its proximity to the station (hardly 5 mins walk) and deal in room charges, made me stay here. I had to transfer half the amount to the hotel account for reservation confirmation. I was offered that my room would be upgraded on checking in, as per availability, which they did. I found the room clean and cozy. Some issues that I came across was that there was only one charging point in the room (this needs to be improved as the travelers often carry multiple electrical gadgets that need to be charged), the shower was broken and in the night, the flush tank continued to pour (I had to close the flush tank inlet tap). The food at the hotel was good and at reasonable price. Apart from the plumbing issues, I found this hotel decent.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

I am a fond traveler with travelling multiple places and stays many hotels and resorts but its the first time ever that I came across such a pathetic hotel like this. This hotel ruined my holidays to Punjab and I strongly urge fellow travelers to avoid being harrassed in this hotel. I have done prior booking by goIbibo and have informed multiple times on phone about my arrival but when we reached we didn't find our room and the staff were very rude. We were given room after many hours that too when we reached many hours after the actual check-in time starts and prior information.

This is very expensive hotel for its services. All their charges are exorbitant like extra person , room service etc.
They have no traces of hospitality in them. From staff to owner, everyone were very rude and behaves that they are giving their rooms on free
Rooms were very small and dirty. No flash in toilet, first time I found in any hotel

I being come with family suffers a lot in this hotel and strongly urge travelers to avoid this hotel at any cost. There are plenty of other good hotels elsewhere in Amritsar.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family