“Most horrible and incompetent staff ever!!”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Shiraz Regency
Ranked #16 of 98 Hotels in Amritsar
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Me and my family visited amritsar to celebrate my wife's birthday..but hotel shiraz's incompetent and unthoughtful staff ruined it for everybody..we were picked up from the station alright but while dropping us back they didn't provide us with a taxi..although they had committed that they would. We had one triple occupancy room..along with two other rooms...no extra bedding was provided although they had charged us for it in advance..we had to arrange the couches to sleep, which was very uncofortable to say the least, the bathroom was not ventilated so the smell of mould and humidity was constant throughout our stay...the reception staff was unaccomodative to all my suggestions and requests and unapologetic for their horrible hospitality..to load my luggage in an auto(my last minute arrangement to the railway station) they were not even courteous enough to provide me with a bell boy..I had to carry all my luggage myself.. I would strongly advise tourists to avoid HOTEL SHIRAZ in amritsar, its definitely not your money's worth..and it was the most horrible travel experience ever

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank drujjwalsethi
hotelshiraz, Owner at Hotel Shiraz Regency, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Dear Sir,
The Review Posted by the guest is irrelevant as the guest had stayed in the best double bed room category we have (Boutique Rooms). The guest has Given one point each for ( Cleanliness, Rooms,Value and service ) out of 5 . We would like to clear that these Rooms are totally spic and span ,Very comfortable , airy with 8 inches spring mattresses. All our Toilets do have vent in the ceiling for exhaust . And it was just that the guest had asked for a Drop at the nick of time without any prior information and that time our vehicle had left for the Airport Pickup. There were three Rooms occupied by the Guest but at night we did not receive any call about the extra bed requirement , for a specific Room. Please refer to the other reviews about our Location , Cleanliness , Service, Quality Of Rooms and Value for a better judgement. PLEASE GET THIS REVIEW REMOVED AS IT IS GIVING WRONG INFORMATIONS ABOUT OUR HOTEL.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel two times. Rooms are good. It has Neat and clean rooms. My family had a very Comfortable stay. I was busy the whole day on my first visit due to my work and my family, who stayed back in hotel, did not complain.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is a perfect choice for business travelers to Amritsar-1. Good location, easily accessible, good food, excellent facilities for business travelers. Everything in a good budget too. Recommended..?? of course without any question.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kuldeep0806
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Hotel location is good on queens road.
Room service food quality ls excellent awesome
etc all praise for good quality food they serve.
Dal tadka is highly recommended. Room was
good spacious comfortable stay. Nice bathroom

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This place has got an excellent location in Amritsar. The rooms are clean and staff is very friendly. They also provide pick-up and drop from the station. I've stayed 2 times in this hotel and the experience has been really good. This place is value for money!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2013

hi,,
the hotel shiraz is in the center of city at queens road, very good hotel for stay with family as we as at official tour. very good and cooperative staff. even they are having there own pickup and drop facility from well known places in the city. they are having very good restaurant.
very good and fully equipped fully ac zym.
overall i will give 5 stars to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I stayed in this hotel in June 2013..Very nice hotel...Services and hospitality are very good...Absolute value for money..Hotel has pick and drop facility which was of much help as we reached hotel at night..staff is really nice and helpful...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family