“AMAZING DEALING”

Ranked #13 of 98 Hotels in Amritsar
CHANDIGARH
“AMAZING DEALING”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Well I'm working women, I am living in chd but for officially tour I have come thrice or four time
in the month at Amritsar. And really I like to stay in SHIRAZ REGENCY. I just feel that I'm at my
home, The staff is really very caring towards their costumer, even they treated me me just like their sister, earlier I was afraiding to stay in hotels but here I am feeling very comfortable and
safe also. Staff is very Co-operating and they give there best. MY FIRST AND LAST CHOICE
FOR STAY IN AMRITSAR IS "SHIRAZ REGENCY"

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I stay 2 night here service was disaster .first day lunch they serve me spoiled green chilli .when I asked my room tea kattle is not working one of staff told me why you didnt check erlier .room service is very poor .

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Mokama
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Hi Friends,
I have been in this hotel with my family with 8 people in 1st week of April from 3rd to 4th April 2012.
I can never recommend this Hotel to anyone. This is completely worst Hotel. There are lots of Hotel near by the Golden Temple so don't book in this Hotel. May be Hotel employee will Write good comment about this Hotel after reading my comment.

Worst Service, Terrible room, Bad bed, There was not a single thing which I liked or anyone in the Hotel was liked. I have lots of Photo of this hotel by which you can determine how type of room is there.

Thanks,
Chandan

1 Thank chandan_k1
Reviewed April 18, 2012

staff is so friendly and cooperative it feels to me i am staying in my own home. rooms are spacious, very neat & clean. food quality & variety available is very good. if you visit amritsar must stay in hotel shiraz. quality stay at affordable price.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

the time consumed during check in was just thirty seconds. the front staff as well as the room service staff was well behaved and cooperative.my official trip was very successfull because of thier guidence of the city topography.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

hai to all , belive me i am working with one of the largest and bigest pharma company ,where i have to traval a lot and when i come to amritsar and when i stay with hot shiraz , i always feel that i am at my home with family, i am sure when you also experiece one night stay you will also feel the same.
i wish them best of luck and all good wishes to the team of hot shiraz........

Chandigarh
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Hotel Shiraz is one of the best properties in Amritsar. Every time I visit this holy city I stayed in this hotel.The rooms are big Spacious Clean and well maintained
Excellent location from all major tourist places,Also gives good deal on luxury rooms and food.
Good Hospitality and food, Restaurant serves up lovely food at a very nice price, the reception staff are all friendly and smiley (which always makes the difference for me) rooms are well decorated and spacious for the price , location is good, the surrounding area is nice and approachable from all major destinations. Hotel Shiraz is a lovely place, quaintly decorated with a touch of love for the place by the owner and the staff.