“Very Good Multi-Cuisine Restaurant”
Review of Shudh

Shudh
Ranked #37 of 384 Restaurants in Amritsar
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Street Food
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We happened to land there as the taxi dropped us next the this restaurant on our way to Golden Temple. It is more like Haldiram with all food options (North-Indian, Chinese, South-Indian, etc.) available there. We ordered Idlis, Vada Pav, Uthapam and Raj Kachori and all of them were really good. The service was also good. Overall would definitely recommend...

3  Thank DKNoida

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I heared lots of thing about this place. But my experience is was so bad. I never suggest any body to go this place. Better you will have food some other place. Even they don't know how to make a "paneer tikka". When i said this is not grilled properly but these guys dont have guts to treat a coustmer.

2  Thank rohitmalik14
Reviewed February 28, 2014

The restaurant is divided into two halves - the regular half and the "unlimited thali" half. We chose the unlimited thali and it was great. We got to taste lots of different Punjabi food, then we could have more of what we liked. The service was quick and efficient, and the price was reasonable. I would go here again, the next time I'm in Amritsar.

3  Thank Stourton1582
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Since we came to know about this new property from one of my colleagues but wow what an ambience of this place near GOLDEN TEMPLE. They served us with very good bhathura channa & some reat tasty Rajasthani Chat. My Mother had Indian Punjabi food which was served in a tray styled plates and was served hot and it was so good. Keep It up loved the presentation.

1  Thank vishalaggarwak914
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This place look to be kind of very new to us. We had Unlimited thali here , the food was very nice .. there were plenty of choices to make from Dosas, Chinese & plenty others...

1  Thank GirjaVyas