This hotel was recommended in the Alastair Sawday guide "Special Places to Stay". It was a bit difficult to find (our rickshaw driver had to stop three times to ask directions - tip: it is next door but one to the Ritz Hotel) but once we arrived it felt like an oasis. It smelled fresh and clean, the staff were enchanting and the room was delightful.
We didn't eat supper at the hotel but the breakfasts were excellent (great omelettes) although I would have preferred fresh coffee to Nescafe - given the price of the hotel which was £56 for a double room - at least twice what we paid anywhere else on our trip to northern India.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranjit's SVAASA is a creation out of a luxurious refurbishment of the 200 year old British Colonial Haveli, now plush with its characteristic boutique rooms and suites, fully equipped with modern amenities. The property also houses an award winning Spa in its restructured horse stables and cow sheds. The open courtyard plush with landscaped greenery and the rooftop organic vegetation all adorn the small yet beautiful manor. In the heart of the City, Ranjit's SVAASA is a peaceful haven to relax and cherish your holiday with authentic home cooked Punjabi food, with continental options. Enjoy meeting and interacting with the Mehra's, the Royal family descendants who personally manage and run this place making it a rich home away from home experience. Enjoy playing with the family dog or listening to the chirping birds or seeing the green parrots flying around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Ranjit's SVAASA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welcome Heritage Ranjit`s Svaasa Hotel Amritsar
- Welcome Heritage Ranjits Svaasa Amritsar
- Welcome Heritage Ranjits Svaasa Hotel