We stayed here for 2 nights in early November in a suite.
Our room was very spacious and what we expected from a heritage property - interesting and individual - not modern and impersonal.
We would have appreciated a hot shower in the mornings but we only had hot water in the evening.
Staff were helpful although service in the restaurant was rather slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranjit's SVAASA is a creation out of a luxurious refurbishment of the 200 year old British Colonial Haveli, now plush with its characteristic boutique rooms and suites, fully equipped with modern amenities. The property also houses an award winning Spa in its restructured horse stables and cow sheds. The open courtyard plush with landscaped greenery and the rooftop organic vegetation all adorn the small yet beautiful manor. In the heart of the City, Ranjit's SVAASA is a peaceful haven to relax and cherish your holiday with authentic home cooked Punjabi food, with continental options. Enjoy meeting and interacting with the Mehra's, the Royal family descendants who personally manage and run this place making it a rich home away from home experience. Enjoy playing with the family dog or listening to the chirping birds or seeing the green parrots flying around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ranjit's SVAASA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welcome Heritage Ranjit`s Svaasa Hotel Amritsar
- Welcome Heritage Ranjits Svaasa Amritsar
- Welcome Heritage Ranjits Svaasa Hotel