Holiday Inn Amritsar Ranjit Avenue
$81
$51
$71
  • Pool
Hotel Hong Kong Inn(Amritsar)
$30
$24
$59
$42
Priceline
All reviewskulcha landranjit avenuegolden templeduty managerhouse keepingpool sideposh areabreakfast spreadf bspecial thankscoffee shoprestaurant staffcourteous staffvalue for moneycomfortable stayfront officeexcellent stay
Reviewed December 9, 2013

It was an awesome experience to stay in this beautiful and nicely located Hotel. In a posh colony of Ranjit Avenue this place is very near to another gem for food in Amritsar i.e. Kulchaland. Staff is very courteous and helpful. This location is well connected.

1  Thank rajanagpal
VarunShrian, Director Sales & Marketing at Holiday Inn Amritsar Ranjit Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderfully positive review! I am delighted to hear that you had such a great experience while staying with us at the Holiday Inn Amritsar Ranjit Avenue! I hope we have an opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Had a lovely stay, highly recommended. Staff are fantastic with a special thanks to Kamlesh the hotel duty manager. Hotel is brand spanking new. Location is good and only 20-25 minutes from the airport.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ValVin1133

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Must thank Gaurav who persuaded me to stay & made my stay an unforgettable experience.Every one was so polite made me feel more than welcome.At 1.30 am they opened the business center for me to take a print out was highly impressed.Have been going to Amritsar for the past 7 years have stayed in differen hotelsNow I can't think of any other than Holiday Inn

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderfully positive review! I am delighted to hear that you had such a great experience while staying with us at the Holiday Inn Amritsar Ranjit Avenue! Will share your appreciation with concerned staff member whose name you have mentioned and the entire team. I hope we have an opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

The rooms,service and food in restaurant is very good,moreover iTs very easyly approachable and i must say its very good place to stay in amritsar!The staff is also very helpful.. !!!!!!!!the place is very clean ..

1  Thank Puneet1310

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I booked two standard rooms on recommendation of my brother. And as told by him the place was worth every penny spent. The hotel is very near to highway and it is hardly two kms, however the place is around 6-7 kms away from Sri Darbar Sahib. The place where the hotel is like mini Connaught place of New Delhi. You can find endless restaurants just outside the hotel and also can try local amritsari kulchas. The rooms were good in size. However, one thing i think they should work on that they should put a partition between washroom and bathroom. since, if anyone is taking bath then the other person cant use the loo. They can do this by putting a blind on the frosted glass like they have put on other two glasses. Further, my package included buffet breakfast, which everyone in my family loved it. It is great place to stay. Further, i would like to thank the Front office staff. My mother cant walk for long and on my request they arranged the wheelchair on the spot and provided the same for our visit to Sri Darbar Sahib. Would definetely recommend the hotel. Other thing i noticed was voice of tv from the adjacent room was audible in our room.

Room Tip: Try to visit the place in working days, since the occupancy is low and the hotel gives good discounts or go through travel agent.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank bedims

Thank you so much for taking out time to write a positive review! I am delighted to hear that you had a great experience and your family enjoyed staying at Holiday Inn Amritsar. We have noted your suggestions and will definitely work towards them. Will share your appreciation with the concerned staff member and the entire team. Also happy to hear that you liked the location of the hotel which actually is one of our USP`s. We look forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Amritsar.