“DELICIOUS!! Punjabi food at its best!”
Review of Sarhad

Sarhad
Ranked #24 of 365 Restaurants in Amritsar
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Lovely authentic India- Pakistan food, fully licensed bar. Wonderful architecture (pre-partition), truck art (painted by world famous artist), murals (largest Mural in India). Upcoming Indo-Pak Peace Museum
Pitt Meadows, Canada
“DELICIOUS!! Punjabi food at its best!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Loved every bit of my experience at Sarhad, heard so many wonderful things, from the food to the decor, had to check this place out while in Amritsar!
Ultimate food lovers experience, the dishes were delicious, very welcoming atmosphere and loved the decor. I highly recommend this to anyone planning a trip to India. There are a wide range of different dishes one can try.
Super hit in my opinion!

2 Thank DrRM786

Blenheim, New Zealand
“Great place to go and visit near the boarder...”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

What a charming restaurant right next to the india Pakistan border. The food was delicious and the service was awesome! I would definitely go again and recommend.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Charl0tte156
Nelson, New Zealand
“Delghtful XP”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I would really like to thank the great people at Sarhad for providing us such a great and entertaining evening.Great People, Great food and you of course got to love how beautifully painted Sarhad trucks.

Visited September 2012
Chandigarh, India
“Amritsar Adventure”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Our visit to Sarhad was the perfect end to my Amritsar trip! We stopped there for dinner after experiencing the Wagah Boarder and Golden Temple. We were excited to try both local and Pakistani food and were not let down by the options and tasty thalis.
Sarhad is a really beautiful venue and I will be suggesting it to all my friends traveling through India. Another highlight for all of us was the truck art on display, we all posed ad took pictures with the truck :)

1 Thank travelmeena
Paris, France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutly charming place next to the india Pakistan border”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Absolutly charming place next to the india Pakistan border. The food and service are excellent.

I highly reccomend it.