“Okay food - crowded - nothing special”
Review of Bharawan Da Dhaba

Bharawan Da Dhaba
Ranked #13 of 384 Restaurants in Amritsar
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2012

went there after hearing all the hype. The dal was good but everything else seemed average. too much rush and the service was "average"

Write a ReviewReviews (1,201)

Reviewed September 17, 2012

After hearing all the hype surrounding Bharawan da dhab, I was definitely looking forward to checking it out. But my experience of the place was quite average. The rajmah chawal that I ordered was supposed to be a speciality but I found the dish to be very okay. The chaat my husband ordered was "normal nice" only. My biggest disappointment was the ambience; there is nothing remotely dhaba-like in this large, commercial quick service restaurant. Not a bad meal at all, but the experience didn't live up to the expectation.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This is the place if you want to sample authentic food Amritsar is famous for. Too bad I wasn't too hungry when I went there (evening meal). I really liked "daal makhani". The place fills up quickly for lunch and dinner so better to go early to beat the crowds. Service is pretty quick though.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Visited this dhaba at alpha one mall in amritsar...Amritsari alu n paneer kulcha, kheer...yummy...service was good...

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I got a chance to experice good desi food at bharawan Da Dhaba in Amritsar India during my visit to Golden Temple. Food is very good and service is also quick. Had a nice chat with the Staff Supervisor to know the history of said resturant.